• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Its_Miller_Time)
    Morning, how are you?
    Good weekend?

The weekend seemed to go so fast. Now another week has begun. Joy, lol
    :wavey:

Very tired :yawn: but otherwise good...my weekend seemed to go on forever :p: how about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :wavey:

Very tired :yawn: but otherwise good...my weekend seemed to go on forever :p: how about yourself?
    Lol a weekend going on forever is good isn't it?
    Mine was ok thanks. I worked a bit on saturday, other than that I did very little, which was nice.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Lol a weekend going on forever is good isn't it?
    Mine was ok thanks. I worked a bit on saturday, other than that I did very little, which was nice.
    :yep: although moving in stress is probably something I'm glad has passed :erm:

And sounds good :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :yep: although moving in stress is probably something I'm glad has passed :erm:

And sounds good :cute:
    True, but when all is done and everything is where you want it to be in your new h ome you feel pretty good!

New year started at uni?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    True, but when all is done and everything is where you want it to be in your new h ome you feel pretty good!

New year started at uni?
    Exactly :yep: it's good now I've settled in, especially like my shelves :teeth:..and yep first year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Exactly :yep: it's good now I've settled in, especially like my shelves :teeth:..and yep first year
    Well good luck with that!
    Sounds like a good course your doing at uni!

I've recently thought about going to uni, to study criminology.
    I went to college but never went to uni for reasons I won't go into.

So yeah, I'm thinking about it.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Well good luck with that!
    Sounds like a good course your doing at uni!

I've recently thought about going to uni, to study criminology.
    I went to college but never went to uni for reasons I won't go into.

So yeah, I'm thinking about it.
    Criminology sounds like it could be a great course :yep: if you're ever in the position to go to uni, think you should go for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Criminology sounds like it could be a great course :yep: if you're ever in the position to go to uni, think you should go for it

Yeah it is something that interests me.
    At the moment I'm sort of floating around doing little, getting by (i'm self employed) and so on.

Looking for something more long term.

ReputationRep:
    So to the people who just moved into uni accommodations: how do you like it so far?
    (I love it, btw. It's my third week now. Got a free day today. :p:)

And I've got my first hangover EVER.

ReputationRep:
    I am loving my new exciting Glasgow/Uni life! It's fan-bloody-tastic!

I joined the LGBT Soc, they all seem like nice people so that's all good

How is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Good tip: Make filling, hearty meals in bulk and freeze portions.
    Thanks for the tip, I'd never thought of doing that. It means I can make meals last for 3-4 days now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    Thanks for the tip, I'd never thought of doing that. It means I can make meals last for 3-4 days now.
    Hehe, I do it all the time, mainly because I'm yet to master the art of cooking for one. ><

(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    x
    Sorry I missed you on MSN earlier; I was doing some half arsed packing and not really paying attention to the PC ><

ReputationRep:
    You're starting a theatre studies type thing at Solent right? Look out for a guy called James Trinder, he's my (former) neighbour and is a cool guy
    Met him today (I think!) seems nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    So to the people who just moved into uni accommodations: how do you like it so far?

Its really strange for me, flatmates seem nice but I'm finding it very hard to adjust. I'm hoping this will change I was literally an emotional wreck when I moved in yesterday..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)

I managed to go the whole first year without a hangover (sometimes through the lucky circumstance of waking up drunk), but then had a major one in the holidays and I haven't been drunk since :p: (tipsy, but not drunk).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I managed to go the whole first year without a hangover (sometimes through the lucky circumstance of waking up drunk), but then had a major one in the holidays and I haven't been drunk since :p: (tipsy, but not drunk).
    I've never had a hangover ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Yeah, I just recently started drinking regularly. :p: I still have to adjust to that. It always helps drinking water before going to bed, though.. I just forgot to do that yesterday night.
    Tipsy > Drunk anyways.

(Original post by Theatre_student)
    Its really strange for me, flatmates seem nice but I'm finding it very hard to adjust. I'm hoping this will change I was literally an emotional wreck when I moved in yesterday..
    I'm sure you'll do fine in a couple of days/weeks! Don't worry. It's a major change, so it can take a while to get used to that. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Need details!
    Well he's 22, about 5'7 tall, messy black hair, and really cute

We ended up spending most of the weekend together, but I was too shy/nervous to kiss him (and to be fair we said goodbye on a tube platform) :o:

We're going on a 3rd date this Friday/Saturday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Well he's 22, about 5'7 tall, messy black hair, and really cute

We ended up spending most of the weekend together, but I was too shy/nervous to kiss him (and to be fair we said goodbye on a tube platform) :o:

We're going on a 3rd date this Friday/Saturday
    Awww, yay Sounds great ^^

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, I'm in Berlin. Finally stopped moving around frantically, and actually got a lie-in today. Woo.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.