The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9400
Its_Miller_Time
Morning, how are you?
Good weekend?

The weekend seemed to go so fast. Now another week has begun. Joy, lol

:wavey:

Very tired :yawn: but otherwise good...my weekend seemed to go on forever :p: how about yourself?
skipp
:wavey:

Very tired :yawn: but otherwise good...my weekend seemed to go on forever :p: how about yourself?

Lol a weekend going on forever is good isn't it?
Mine was ok thanks. I worked a bit on saturday, other than that I did very little, which was nice.
Reply 9402
Its_Miller_Time
Lol a weekend going on forever is good isn't it?
Mine was ok thanks. I worked a bit on saturday, other than that I did very little, which was nice.

:yep: although moving in stress is probably something I'm glad has passed :erm:

And sounds good :cute:
skipp
:yep: although moving in stress is probably something I'm glad has passed :erm:

And sounds good :cute:

True, but when all is done and everything is where you want it to be in your new h ome you feel pretty good!

New year started at uni?
Reply 9404
Its_Miller_Time
True, but when all is done and everything is where you want it to be in your new h ome you feel pretty good!

New year started at uni?

Exactly :yep: it's good now I've settled in, especially like my shelves :teeth:..and yep first year :smile:
skipp
Exactly :yep: it's good now I've settled in, especially like my shelves :teeth:..and yep first year :smile:

Well good luck with that!
Sounds like a good course your doing at uni!

I've recently thought about going to uni, to study criminology.
I went to college but never went to uni for reasons I won't go into.

So yeah, I'm thinking about it.
Reply 9406
Its_Miller_Time
Well good luck with that!
Sounds like a good course your doing at uni!

I've recently thought about going to uni, to study criminology.
I went to college but never went to uni for reasons I won't go into.

So yeah, I'm thinking about it.

Criminology sounds like it could be a great course :yep: if you're ever in the position to go to uni, think you should go for it :smile:
skipp
Criminology sounds like it could be a great course :yep: if you're ever in the position to go to uni, think you should go for it :smile:

Yeah it is something that interests me.
At the moment I'm sort of floating around doing little, getting by (i'm self employed) and so on.

Looking for something more long term.
So to the people who just moved into uni accommodations: how do you like it so far? :biggrin:
(I love it, btw. It's my third week now. Got a free day today. :p:)

And I've got my first hangover EVER. :frown:
I am loving my new exciting Glasgow/Uni life! It's fan-bloody-tastic!

I joined the LGBT Soc, they all seem like nice people so that's all good :smile:

How is everyone?
Reply 9410
Revd. Mike
Good tip: Make filling, hearty meals in bulk and freeze portions.

Thanks for the tip, I'd never thought of doing that. It means I can make meals last for 3-4 days now.
Ash_D
Thanks for the tip, I'd never thought of doing that. It means I can make meals last for 3-4 days now.

Hehe, I do it all the time, mainly because I'm yet to master the art of cooking for one. ><

Lord Hysteria
x

Sorry I missed you on MSN earlier; I was doing some half arsed packing and not really paying attention to the PC ><
Revd. Mike
You're starting a theatre studies type thing at Solent right? Look out for a guy called James Trinder, he's my (former) neighbour and is a cool guy :biggrin:

Met him today (I think!) seems nice :biggrin:
BeyondandAbove
So to the people who just moved into uni accommodations: how do you like it so far? :biggrin:

Its really strange for me, flatmates seem nice but I'm finding it very hard to adjust. I'm hoping this will change :frown: I was literally an emotional wreck when I moved in yesterday..
Reply 9414
BeyondandAbove

I managed to go the whole first year without a hangover (sometimes through the lucky circumstance of waking up drunk), but then had a major one in the holidays and I haven't been drunk since :p: (tipsy, but not drunk).
(edited 13 years ago)
Gesar
I managed to go the whole first year without a hangover (sometimes through the lucky circumstance of waking up drunk), but then had a major one in the holidays and I haven't been drunk since :p: (tipsy, but not drunk).

I've never had a hangover ^^
Gesar

Yeah, I just recently started drinking regularly. :p: I still have to adjust to that. It always helps drinking water before going to bed, though.. I just forgot to do that yesterday night. :frown:
Tipsy > Drunk anyways. :smile:

Theatre_student
Its really strange for me, flatmates seem nice but I'm finding it very hard to adjust. I'm hoping this will change :frown: I was literally an emotional wreck when I moved in yesterday..

I'm sure you'll do fine in a couple of days/weeks! :smile: Don't worry. It's a major change, so it can take a while to get used to that. :hugs:
Reply 9417
Revd. Mike
Need details! :biggrin:

Well he's 22, about 5'7 tall, messy black hair, and really cute :biggrin:

We ended up spending most of the weekend together, but I was too shy/nervous to kiss him (and to be fair we said goodbye on a tube platform) :o:

We're going on a 3rd date this Friday/Saturday :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
paddy
Well he's 22, about 5'7 tall, messy black hair, and really cute :biggrin:

We ended up spending most of the weekend together, but I was too shy/nervous to kiss him (and to be fair we said goodbye on a tube platform) :o:

We're going on a 3rd date this Friday/Saturday :biggrin:

Awww, yay :biggrin: Sounds great ^^
Reply 9419
Hey gays, I'm in Berlin. Finally stopped moving around frantically, and actually got a lie-in today. Woo.

Latest