The Student Room Group

MSc Finance @ Bocconi

Scroll to see replies

I applied for student housing via the online option. From what I hear, I think internationals will be placed together?? I don't remember seeing any options to exclusively choose dorms when I filled out the application online. Would anyone with knowledge on the housing issue care to offer some perspective?
Reply 21
I did not apply for bocconi housing, but I think you cannot choose actually: depending on the time you applied, your income bracket, the class your attending, an eventual merit/need based scholarship etc... you'll be given a room.

I don't know if you watched the residence's list, but most of them seem to be pretty far from the Uni, and the cost without discount...well quite high.

Hope this helps :yes:
Reply 22
tentop6521
I applied for student housing via the online option. From what I hear, I think internationals will be placed together?? I don't remember seeing any options to exclusively choose dorms when I filled out the application online. Would anyone with knowledge on the housing issue care to offer some perspective?

Internationals tend to be put in this residence called "Arcobaleno".
Loads of fun but miles away...
Thanks for the info!!
Reply 24
Sir I recently got admitted to the Msc finance course in Bocconi with a merit award scholarship .I would like to know about the placements especially for international students .
Reply 25
Last year 1/5 of the students of the MSc in Finance got an internship offer for a summer internship in London.
Anyway 3 months after graduation 99.7% of the students have a job.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending