The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I think that as a flock they appear bigger to predators. That and safety in numbers.
Reply 2
Lol. I well clicked on this thinking it was about the old tv show!
laura_j90

I'll give you television. I'll give you eyes of blue. I'll give you men who want to rule the world.

Urkel
- Protection
- Reproduction
- Communication

If I remember correctly. And I think there is an aerodynamic reason. When flying in a v shape it requires less energy due to wind currents? :confused:

May have to google that one :p:

Indeed......but why do the flocks swell to such epic proportions.... I honestly spent about 10 minutes just staring at th interactions of the 3000 crows like whoah.:o:
Reply 4
laura_j90

Ugh! Brings back memories of people saying I looked like "Garvy"...
Reply 5
HDS
I'll give you television. I'll give you eyes of blue. I'll give you men who want to rule the world.

<3 China Girl

thedude78
Ugh! Brings back memories of people saying I looked like "Garvy"...

Haha, now you mention it... ;]
Reply 6
laura_j90
Haha, now you mention it... ;]

:emo:
Reply 7
thedude78
:emo:

:hugs: Never mind, nobody watches it these days so I'm sure the comparison won't be made too often now!
Urkel
Maybe there was an abundant food source . . . :dontknow:

Part of me wants to believe that it's just so we can take picturesque photos and marvel at the beauty and wonder of nature :biggrin:

I know!!!!

I was so sad it was the one time i'd forgotten my camera!:frown:
Reply 9
For the lulz, obviously.
Reply 10
HDS

Indeed......but why do the flocks swell to such epic proportions.... I honestly spent about 10 minutes just staring at th interactions of the 3000 crows like whoah.:o:

you counted them? fairplay :h:

oh, that would have been such a pretty sight :daydreaming:

Latest

Trending

Trending