Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Night out with my friends.. and my fake ID

ReputationRep:
    Guitar Hero III legends of rock.

ReputationRep:
    I bought a Zippo, bit random since I don't smoke

ReputationRep:
    Probably went to Camden and blew it [all £40 ish of it] with nothing to show for it but a few bracelets, a t-shirt and a crepe.

ReputationRep:
    Went towards a good night out

First paycheck 250 euros -- I don't remember what I bought, I was 13

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachesishere)
    Ohmygod! And what a moment that must have been :')
    It really was :yep: seen them live twice since then and some of the best nights of my life!

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember what I bought with my first paper round pay (I was 13), but with my first proper pay I bought a video iPod, which I still have

ReputationRep:
    I got paid weekly, so... a new top!

ReputationRep:
    I bought an Xbox One!
    I saved up a couple weeks worth of savings at Maccie D's and brought it along with 6 games!

ReputationRep:
    A car.

ReputationRep:
    I work full time since its summer, earn around £300 a week (no tax) plus tips. I just spend it on clothes&food. I take my brothers out sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    It was only about 100 per week from ToysRus so I think I bought Call of Duty 2, some decent aftershave and then got drunk at the pub.

ReputationRep:
    Donated money to Afghanistan

Nothing, I shoved the lot into an ISA.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing notable. I lived the exact same money tight life style I have lived all my life. Basically food and other things I have to buy (like transport, doing stuff with friend) then books and video games. I was on a temp job and didn't know how long I would be unemployed again afterwards and I tohught I would be going back to uni then so I just saved up. Considering it's been 5 months since my last job that was a wise move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BOBO777)
    Hiya just wanted to know what people brought with their first paycheck.

Unfortunatly my family has this tradition where the whole paycheck goes to my parents so i didn't buy anything. Aaaww shuckkkss!

However with my 2nd paycheck i invited my mates round for a night in and ordered a MASSIVE takeaway order all of which was on me.

I only did one shift a week so my first few paychecks were bundled together and I bought a portable DVD player to take to university.

ReputationRep:
    Donated money to charity

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Family guy season 1

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A teasmade for my mum.
    She was working shifts at the time and would be up at 5 in the morning.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.