The Student Room Group

Welcome to Money & Finance

Welcome to Money & Finance!

If you are looking for advice on how to budget your cash, save money and find the

best place to bank with then this is the place for you!

What types of conversation can I find in Money & Finance?

Anything and everything related to money! How much tax you should be paying, where to get the best deal on your bills, whether your salary is good for your age...If you have a question or some advice to give then join the discussion or start a thread of your own!

I would like to start a society in Money & Finance- how would I go about doing this?

We currently have some fantastic societies such as the Stocks and Shares thread (see below for link)- if you want to start a society of your own, such as a saving or budgeting society, all you need to do is set up a thread as normal with info on what the society will be all about and simply alert a member of the Community Team or Support Team and we can highlight the thread for you :h:

Check out our most popular money threads!

The Official Stocks and Shares thread

Tax- the ultimate guide!

Top things people waste money on

Do you live paycheck to paycheck?

Reue's Pension FAQ

What's a good salary?

Things not to cheap out on

Got any other questions?

Our lovely Support Team are about to help with any questions you might have- you can find out who is around in the forum from the Support Team box on the right hand side!
How do I apply for student maintenance grant/loan? I have had confirmation of student finance loan but wondered how it all works with maintenance grants these days as it seems to have changed?
Reply 2
Thanks for providing this threads as I am new here it will sure helps us
Hi my name is Alfred, I am a beginner in Forex trading. Could you give me a suggest? Should I use that signals?
how long would it take for an maintencence loan to be approved?
Reply 5
hbar crypto price

Quick Reply

Latest