The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Is liverpool nightlife rough and nasty?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
i moved to liverpool in september but i've been out shockingly few times, partly due to my course being mentally busy and partly to me missing manchester nightlife so much i end up coming back home at weekends. i'd love to search out some cool places - particularly reggae, dubstep, african music, etc. quirkier than indie/dance/rock digs. arty stuff perhaps. if anyone's got suggestions that'd be great. i'm finding it quite hard to meet people in liverpool so nights out are a good starting point :smile:

on the nights out i've had here, i've only seen one serious bit of trouble and to be honest the guy really was asking for it - you just don't slap bouncers in the face, no matter how p***y they're being with you!
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 61
Irrelevance
Ever noticed it's like Jango's but above ground?

never been jango's :s
but had such a great time in Lago's
Hello everyone,

I want to ask what do you like in nightclub? Or is cheap drinks better than nice interior and good music? What music styles like? which nightclub do you like mostly? What interior do you like ?

Thanks for everyone answers !
Reply 63
Yeh nasty scum.full slag
Reply 64
Liverpool nastyscum fullslags
Reply 65
Fullrats liverpool scum
Original post by 122 babe
Fullrats liverpool scum

You have four posts - one introducing yourself, the other three insulting Scousers.

What on Earth?
Reply 67
I actually live in Liverpool so I knowInner city areas are rough but you get all sorts of people on a night out Many hilarious and funny people on a night out I would defenitley recommend liverpool night life however always stay on your guard
i would definitely recommend adding Liverpool Student Nights on snapchat as they provide information about whats on throughout the year and you can get on guestlist which will save you so much money on nights out!!!
their snapchat name is studentnightsl
i would definitely recommend adding them
Original post by anon193
Liverpool is rough and nasty

Original post by PrimateJ
I have this preconceived image in my head of scumbag chavs starting fights and stabbing people. God, I hate those f*cking chavs. Parasites.

From what I gather, clubs in America tend to be safer atmospheres, virtually devoid of dirtbags starting fights.

Club life in the UK, not so much.

edit: the mild sarcasm of my title didnt real come across

Living in Liverpool I'd say that the nightlife isn't awful at all. I really think that it depends in which area of the city you are if you wanted to go for a drink. I think most people enjoy the atmosphere in Concert Square because there are various different bars you can go to. However I'm not going to say that the nightlife is completely crimeless. Once people have had a drink or are drunk there is always somebody who will take it too far and cause trouble but obviously that's down to how you want to be in that situation. Some people can be horrible and want to start something with you and you don't want it to ruin your night so you might want to react to it but its really not worth it - (obviously walk away and don't get involved).

Overall I wouldn't say that the Liverpool nightlife is rough/nasty or based on a bunch of "scumbag chavs fighting" - I think that Liverpool is one of the friendliest cities!

Heres a guide on what bars you might like in concert square
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/beginners-guide-liverpools-concert-square-13792096

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending