The Student Room Group

Do I go to Liverpool or Leeds?

I have visited both of the cities and liked them both, both are good for sociology but I can't decide which one to firm, I enjoy going out and liked Liverpool's bars and uni but I felt like Leeds uni was bigger and better than Liverpool,

I'm so stuck on which one to choose, I loved liverpool but also loved leeds, leeds seems to be more diverse and multicultural than Liverpool, please someone tell me which one is better, Leeds has better transport links to home (London) HELPPP
Reply 1
You haven’t said anything about Liverpool that is better than Leeds. Is there anything about Liverpool that might be better, or do you just like them both? If it’s the latter, your heart is clearly leaning towards Leeds.
Agree with @hannychica

Your post clearly seems to indicate that you prefer Leeds!

Oluwatosin 2nd year student University of Huddersfield
Original post by zackpageee
I have visited both of the cities and liked them both, both are good for sociology but I can't decide which one to firm, I enjoy going out and liked Liverpool's bars and uni but I felt like Leeds uni was bigger and better than Liverpool,

I'm so stuck on which one to choose, I loved liverpool but also loved leeds, leeds seems to be more diverse and multicultural than Liverpool, please someone tell me which one is better, Leeds has better transport links to home (London) HELPPP

Which course do you prefer? Compare modules for all years of the course and think about which optional modules you would choose. Do either unis offer placements - these can add a lot to your graduate CV.
Original post by zackpageee

Hi there,

So I would say that Liverpool has amazing nightlife, there really is something for everyone there! Also I would say the cost of living is slightly less in Liverpol, since rents are less. Regarding transport you can get the train down to London is about 2.5 hours from Liverpool (direct), which I imagine is similar to Leeds? Both great cities and University so I'm sure either way you will be happy with your choice.

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Reply 5
I studied at Liverpool and now live in Leeds. Choose Leeds - its a much better uni than Liverpool for social life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending