The Student Room Group

Would you choose Reading University or Liverpool University for a Master's degree?

Can you tell me why you made this choice?
Study business
Original post by Wuchuting
Can you tell me why you made this choice?
Study business

I'd choose Manchester, they're the best university out of the 3 in terms of ranking for business (manchester is 13th in the UK out of 121 unis that do business studies). They've also got the best nightlife and the most diversity.
Reply 2
Original post by HockeyMan24
I'd choose Manchester, they're the best university out of the 3 in terms of ranking for business (manchester is 13th in the UK out of 121 unis that do business studies). They've also got the best nightlife and the most diversity.

If I had the chance to go to Manchester University, of course I would, but I didn't have the chance. So I can only choose from the above two universities. Thank you for your answer.
Hi there,

I would definitely recommend Liverpool! It is a great city to live in with good value in terms of cost of living. The management school at the university has a great reputation and excellent facilities on the campus.

Is there anything in particular you would like to know more about the University or the City?

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Why did you choose these universities?

What are your main priorities?
Original post by Wuchuting
If I had the chance to go to Manchester University, of course I would, but I didn't have the chance. So I can only choose from the above two universities. Thank you for your answer.

Apologies I misread "master's degree" for Manchester. Between Liverpool and reading I'd go for Liverpool they're much better in each field.
Reply 6
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there,

I would definitely recommend Liverpool! It is a great city to live in with good value in terms of cost of living. The management school at the university has a great reputation and excellent facilities on the campus.

Is there anything in particular you would like to know more about the University or the City?

Hello, I am a prospective international student applicant for the master of public health program at the University of Liverpool, having a 2.51/4 GPA in my BSc,and 66% in my medical degree, a five years of relevant experience, do you think I have a chance to get an offer?
Original post by 33517
Hello, I am a prospective international student applicant for the master of public health program at the University of Liverpool, having a 2.51/4 GPA in my BSc,and 66% in my medical degree, a five years of relevant experience, do you think I have a chance to get an offer?

Hi there,

According to the entry requirements, this course generally requires a GPA of at least 3.0 unfortunately. You could contact the course directors/admissions tutors to confirm this though, given your relevant experience.

Best of luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending