The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

gordon2002
I've read that you can take some fat burning pills. I actually received the email today about it, I'll try and find it in my junk mail somewhere

found it, its called MIRACLE BURN it somehow fights fat!
Anyway, here's the link http://www.miracleburn.com/gc/?b=5081
You even get a free gift if you order now!

ENJOY!
its 100% herbal so don't worry!!
Reply 22
gordon2002
its 100% herbal so don't worry!!
thanks...im gnna have a look!
Reply 23
gordon2002
found it, its called MIRACLE BURN it somehow fights fat!
Anyway, here's the link http://www.miracleburn.com/gc/?b=5081
You even get a free gift if you order now!
ENJOY!

Theres hundreds of these products...many of which dont work. Tbh, unless you are more than just a little bit fat shall we say, i would not reccomend using them, but if you must i'd stick to something from a reputable company, e.g. Muscletech-Hydroxycut, or Maximuscle-Thermobol. A better idea, would be to eat healthier...better foods, more meals, but less calories. Also exercise. Do cardio, but make sure you include weigh training in. The more muscle you have the faster your metabolic rate becomes i.e.the more calories you will burn all day, even when doing nothing!
I can't get fat for some reason :frown: - genetics
Reply 25
You swim 50 lengths 3 times a week? Do you feel like you've really pushed yourself in each of these sessions?
You should swim at a varied pace, e.g:
200 Free warm up
3 x 100 free (each 100 faster, pb+25 to pb+15)
8x50 choice alternate fast slow 50s
8x25 sprint reduced breathing
150 easy
:smile:
Social conditioning and ***** they read in magazines has given people the wrong ideas about dieting and how to loose weight.

There is no magic pill, there is no over-night fix, it takes hard work and discipline.

If you want to loose weight, follow a diet of lean meats (chicken, pork, tuna, beef etc..) with plenty of veg, fruit.

Eat small meals, 4-5 times a day (small portions, 200-300 calories in each), e.g. chicken breast with 2 handfuls of veg and tablespoon or rice

Exercise 3 times a week, for at least 20 minutes.

Dont limit yourself, eat what you want, when you want, but in moderation, completly restricting yourself will only make matters worse and if you eat less and limit carbs, you will fall flat on your face.

People who recommend low carb/low fat diets are fooling themselves, everyone i know and people i see/read about talk about their 'amazing weight loss'... yes its quick, but it wont last, you will put the weight back on eventually because you have been depriving your body of carbs, what the body needs to fuel itself.

Thats the big secret, eat less, more often, exercise more often = loose weight.

Latest