The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Did you also post in another thread?

If you can, I would highly recommend visiting both of the universities. I know that they are not very close together, but you can get some good deals on the train and it would only take about 5/6 hours to get from one to the other.

I happen to live in Kent, have visited the university and also go to the University of Hull, however I haven't been to the Scarborough campus so I can't tell you that much.

Canterbury is a really lovely city, it's a typically English place with lots of very old quaint buildings. I haven't been to Scarborough but I hear that it's also really lovely. It will also be cheaper to live in because it's in the north. Hull University has a really good business department so I'm led to assume that it will be the same standard on Scarbourough campus, but I can't tell you what it's like at Kent.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
scarboroughs a nice place but you won't get a standard 'uni' experience, not enough going on nor large enough student community to make it interesting.

- Lived near Scarborough all my life so if you have any further questions fire away
Reply 3
i am an indian planning to do international business
howevr,my parents are hesitant on sendin me cause of racism

so this brings me to de question dat if racism actually prevails dere?

Latest