The Student Room Group

Computer Science Bsc Clearing

I've gotten offers to quite a few comp sci courses but I have no idea what to choose, I've narrowed it down to UEA, Lincoln, Keele and Kent. Does anyone have any recommendations?
I have also gotten offers for Brighton, Coventry, Hull and Wolverhampton. Thanks!
Original post by zainab1204
I've gotten offers to quite a few comp sci courses but I have no idea what to choose, I've narrowed it down to UEA, Lincoln, Keele and Kent. Does anyone have any recommendations?
I have also gotten offers for Brighton, Coventry, Hull and Wolverhampton. Thanks!

Hi @zainab1204,

I'm glad to hear that you've gotten offers to so many great computer science courses. I completely understand that it can be a tough decision to make, but I'm more than happy to help you narrow it down.

Here are some things to consider when making your decision:

The quality of the course: All of the universities you've mentioned offer good computer science courses. However, the University of Kent has a particularly strong reputation in this area. We are ranked in the top 100 in the world for computer science, according to the QS World University Rankings.
The facilities and resources: Kent has excellent facilities and resources for computer science students. We have a state-of-the-art computer science building, with plenty of space for students to work and collaborate. We also have a number of research labs, where students can get involved in cutting-edge research.
The teaching staff: Kent has a team of experienced and dedicated teaching staff. They are passionate about computer science and are committed to helping students succeed.
The student life: Kent has a vibrant student life, with a wide range of clubs and societies. This is a great place to make friends and have fun.
Ultimately, the best university for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. If you're looking for a top-ranked university with excellent facilities and resources, then the University of Kent is the perfect choice for you.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be more than happy to help :smile:.

Kind regards,

David :smile:
University of Kent Representative

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending