The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well, my first choice just rejected me (got AABd, needed AAAa), but I'm pretty happy wit h my insurance, for which I only needed ABB. So yeah, off to my insurance!
Reply 121
sorry! It was oxford, wasnt it?
Nah, Cambridge. Even though I was pooled, I didn't really stand a chance with that d in f.maths. I'm just looking forward to Durham now...
Reply 123
Ucl:smile:
Reply 124
I hope you have a great time at Durham! I'm going to uni in Madrid and reapplying! :smile:
Reply 125
kitsune
I hope you have a great time at Durham! I'm going to uni in Madrid and reapplying! :smile:

Good luck with the reapplying. You could transfer to the second year of a UK university after your first year in Madrid if you wanted to.
Reply 126
Could I? Because ICL Aeronautical dep has just told me that they wont even consider me if I dont resit physics and get an A while Cambridge suggested me to NOT resit! lol!
Reply 127
kitsune
Could I? Because ICL Aeronautical dep has just told me that they wont even consider me if I dont resit physics and get an A while Cambridge suggested me to NOT resit! lol!

Yes, you can transfer.

Imperial College
Transferring To Imperial College:
1. We accept a very small number of transfer students each year
2. Students transferring to our courses must have excellent results from their current institution
3. We accept transfer students only to the 2nd year of our courses
4. We do not have a credit transfer system
5. All applications for transfer are considered in June each year

If you wish to be considered please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Administrator for full details of how to apply, by end of May in the year in which you wish to enter.
Reply 128
I'm so desperate!!! I'm waiting for Oxford to reply (and it was the first email I sent!) ... should I decline the Alevel grade of Physics or not :confused:
I needed BBB to study BSc Anthropology and got ABC and was rejected by my firm... damn you UCL!
Oh well, off to Sussex...
Reply 130
I'm sorry to heard that

btw, they do not allow me to go into second year! :redface: but a friend from Madrid got a 2nd year unconditional offer from Imperial to study Physics! :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending