The Student Room Group
Reply 1
keep ur skin hydrated is the most important i think...those strips sometimes workd but that will expand ur pore...
Reply 2
The strips dont get rid of them, they just take out some of the crap. I went through a phase of using them religiously and whilst you could see on the strip they had been working, ultimately my nose looked no different.

Still on the quest to find something that will actually work!
Reply 4

That looks like a torture instrument!
i found that they were naff as well, i exfoliate my face with EcoTan exfoliater and the black heads have sort off disappeared, but not entirely :frown:
I find the Superdrug Tea Tree ones much stronger than the usual ones and whip my babies out with gusto twice a week :biggrin:
Tarts_n_Vicars
I find the Superdrug Tea Tree ones much stronger than the usual ones and whip my babies out with gusto twice a week :biggrin:

lovely image :smile:
plus
yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
1000 posts
Mrs. Political
lovely image :smile:

lol glad you approve! Congrats on the +1000 posts!
Reply 10
thanks all
I usually fill a bowl up with boiling water and steam my face. If there's any big nasty black heads then they got squeezed out (eurgh) and then I was my face and use clean and clear black head scrub which is actually quite goood. I think it's clean and slear anyway . . . whatever it is it works anyway :biggrin:
Reply 12
The biore range is quite good for blackheads. They do nose strips and deep cleansing face masks etc.

A good routine to try and get rid of blackheads is to deep cleanse (do it in circular motions to break down the trapped oil and dirt), steam your face for about ten minutes, use a pore strip then apply a clay-based face mask. Its quite a good once a week treatment :smile:
Vixen
The biore range is quite good for blackheads. They do nose strips and deep cleansing face masks etc.

A good routine to try and get rid of blackheads is to deep cleanse (do it in circular motions to break down the trapped oil and dirt), steam your face for about ten minutes, use a pore strip then apply a clay-based face mask. Its quite a good once a week treatment :smile:

Ooh sounds good, ive made a mental note of that for future use. I used those strips once and found that overall they didnt really help. I also got one of those dangerous black-heard extractors and i think i pressed too hard because it just left funny circular patterns/imprints on my nose which didnt disappear for a few days.
Reply 14
wow, thanks for all the help guys :smile:

Latest