The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Steveee
Agreed. But it does have goblins. TSR doesn't.

(Being facetious).

This being said, experience suggests that we might enjoy more than our fair share of trolls. :wink:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 21
Hah!

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

Damn.
Reply 22
lolz. amusing the posts, tho not so much info as to who plays MTG, haha... anyway, i'd like to have a MTG gathering asap, itching to play. Guys n gals, come on, haf a MTG get together, i haf both 60 n 40 card decks, extended.
Reply 23
A Magic The Gathering gathering? Goodness me, you'll be wanting to read SciFi fiction next...
Reply 24
lolz. love to pun eh, not a bad pun at all. wat's so bad bout that? we see tv characters watching tv, haha.
Reply 25
I so desperately want to see 'lolz' quoted in a Law essay.
Reply 26
Profesh
I so desperately want to see 'lolz' quoted in a Law essay.

Can't be long till it's in the dictionary, so it's only a matter of time.
Reply 27
Wowbagger
Can't be long till it's in the dictionary, so it's only a matter of time.

Oh spare me. The worst thing is that you're right.

neway cu l8r m off 2 go shoot myself in the face rather than learn to type or to construct a sentence.
Reply 28
haha, is "haha" in the dictionary? i haf 2 look it up... mayb i can use haha in my law essay, as in the judge then said, "Haha..." tho in wad situation i haf no idea.
Reply 29
i m thinking of actually having a MTG club, is there any such club in bristol yet? Hmm...
Reply 30
I think there's a sci-fi/fantasy one

not really my kinda thing tho
Reply 31
lolz... anyone know the procedure for erm.. wats the word... i forgot, sheesh... building (such a crude n unsuitable word) a club? *shakes head at the miserable english*
Reply 32
We had a "Fantasy Games Club" at school when I was in year 7. Tres tres cool. :eek:
And yes I was a member.

At least I wasn't in the railway club which met in a little cubby-hole in the school's attic. You had to climb though this ridiculously small hatch to get into it, and then there were only tiny lights.

I wanted to make a Snooker club in my last year, but the staff wouldn't allow pupils to use the snooker room. Bah.
Reply 33
Steveee
We had a "Fantasy Games Club" at school when I was in year 7. Tres tres cool. :eek:
And yes I was a member.

At least I wasn't in the railway club which met in a little cubby-hole in the school's attic. You had to climb though this ridiculously small hatch to get into it, and then there were only tiny lights.QUOTE]

Poo, i wanted to make a joke about the Fat Controller there... but didn't think it appropriate.
Reply 34
HuH? haha. fantasy games eh... i'd make it specifically a Magic: The Gathering club. anyone know how to set up a club in bristol, the procedures? i just might try n set one up.
Reply 35
no takers? darn, free coaching n no membership fees required (i think... if they r going to charge me for setting up a club n stuff like that, but free teaching of how 2 play guaranteed! it's addictive, damn.)
Reply 36
ah.. still no takers? haf to ask me neighbours n ppl living on my floor then. darn.

Latest

Trending

Trending