The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I voted Woody.
Don't vote for the pig. That pig is a complete **** stirrer, causes all the trouble. He manipulates the others which causes civil war among the toys. :mad:
Mr potato head is brilliant
Woody, closely followed by Mr Potato Head. :toofunny:

And Sid was hilarious in the first one. Hahahha, so many awesome characters. :adore:
Reply 23
woody :love:
Mr Potato Head, although Slinky and Rex come close too. :daydreaming:
ranbow99
He's so adorable, I love him :biggrin: loved the Spanish bit as well and also when he has another Buzz clone in the second film, bless

:p: Haha, I'd forgotten about the Buzz clone.. I definitely need to watch them all again..

samanthaaaa
:laugh:

Spoiler

They should have kept him Spanish :yep:
Reply 26
Bullseye is so cute and Buzz is hilarious when he's on spanish mode!
It has to be Buzz
I put Rex because I get the impression that you meant out of the toys ... but out of all characters, I like Sid the most. :yep:
sarsi
I voted Woody.
Don't vote for the pig. That pig is a complete **** stirrer, causes all the trouble. He manipulates the others which causes civil war among the toys. :mad:

The pig was horrid in the first 2, I think he got a bit better in the 3rd..
And I have never seen a kid play with a piggy bank as if it's a real toy.

Did anyone notice Slinky's voice had changed? Apparently the original actor died.
Reply 30
Buzz lightyear tzz tzz :woo:
:puke: Jessie and Bullseye are the worst.
Reply 32
Jessie is the only character without a vote, can't say i'm surprised!
Reply 33
TheSownRose
I put Rex because I get the impression that you meant out of the toys ... but out of all characters, I like Sid the most. :yep:

Yeah i was going to put characters as options but i thouht nobody would pick a character as their favourite... :p:
Reply 34
I chose Hamm - "Quiet, musical hog!"
Rex. But I love the aliens too.
Reply 36
Woody. As a personality, he's the most likeable by a country mile.
Woody defo gives me a woody.
Reply 38
Buzz Lightyear to infinity and beyond!
rex is flippin hilarious

Latest