PAPAdawg
Im a troll that's what i live for.

You have spent longer on this thread than me thus you have self trolled
Reply 21
Neo

it's what i love
Reply 22
A previous neighbour of mine used to have a thai bride. He went out to Thailand on holiday and met her out there. He was late fifties/early sixties and she was probably in her early thirties. I think with him, he just enjoyed the company. They both seemed to have a nice life together and it was obviously beneficial to both of them.
In Kensington/Fulham/Knightsbridge its mostly chinese women being the brides
Choccielatte
But it makes you wonder what he must have been like for her to divorce him and go back to Thailand.... :s-smilie:

That was probably her plan from the start, so she could get a % of his money.
thai brides?

thes madness - russian brides are much fitter. lol

Anyway OP its thier choice and its not illegal
The women gets their passport and the men gets their sex. Good deal eh?
Reply 27
but they so flexible and well trained
Neo
You know it's none of your business and you don't give a **** yet you have still created a thread here and wasted my time.

1) u didn't HAVE to read the thread
2) it doesn't have to be his "business" to discuss it... he was just curious and probably wondering if anyone else had seen this occurrence/ knew of it personally.
Neo

3) WHAT?! it's his thread!! course he's gonna spend longer on it than u. stop being an idiot.
Reply 29
issih
1) u didn't HAVE to read the thread
2) it doesn't have to be his "business" to discuss it... he was just curious and probably wondering if anyone else had seen this occurrence/ knew of it personally.

3) WHAT?! it's his thread!! course he's gonna spend longer on it than u. stop being an idiot.

You, madam, have declared war
Reply 30
loool my english teachers wife is a thai mail order bride, i'm 90% sure of it

but yeah i think it's funny "ME RUV U ROOOOOOOONG TIME! ONRY $15 DORRA 4 U TODAY! NO! $10 DORRA!"
Reply 31
I know a thai woman [parents friend]... her husband is British and what a ******. She does everything for him, all he does is drink & get his wife to run around after him. Thai women are pretty cool, unless they are the ladyboys, I know from experience.
Reply 32
LaughingBro
The women gets their passport and the men gets their sex. Good deal eh?

I think their is definitely the physical appeal factor. Asian women love tall, physically strong, white men with British accents and British men love slim, feminine and delicate Asian women. Doesn't this just highlight what is wrong with British women more than anything?
PAPAdawg
firstly, dont think they're al necessarfily thai anyway, the market actually includes women from china, vietnam etc etc, they dont have to be thai to be a ''thai bride'' if that makes sense, it's just a term that has become popular

now i dont want to stereotype, it would bne real rude to assume that every guy with an eastern girl holding his hand has a eastern bride he's bought. and i dont. they're probably british asian anyway. but, recently pretty much every time i'm out and about i seeat least one example of such a couple where the women, always considerably younger looking (the bloke is usually middle aged to old), has a really strong eastern accent.

whilst i am sure plenty of men meet women in the east and bring em back and plenty of such women come here and meet a man whilst still fresh, i am sure it doesnt happen enough for even 10% of these couples i see to be of this oriugin. im sure most are just brides from the interent or whatever

how ******* sad :rolleyes:

If they have a strong eastern accent, they are unlikely to be homegrown if you catch my drift. Most British Asians who are 2nd gen speak with British accents. They usually miss out the 't' in British which infuriates me.

I am half-English, half-Chinese, however my Dad's the Chinese one, while my Mum's English and I'm pretty sure he wasn't mail ordered. :wink:

Hate to admit it, but I also tend to think mail order bride when I see an white guy with an asian girl. I shouldn't, but especially when she's a lot younger and he's balding then it does seem to reinforce the theory somewhat. I wouldn't say the women are good looking though either.

I wonder if they have a returns policy if it turns out the bride used to be a little thai boy before he had the operation... If I get to 50 and feel like getting a nice golddigging wife, I'd probaby go for an Eastern European. Russian or something, with nice legs...

I'm going to be such a great dirty old man... :rolleyes:

Ineterstingly enough, rich Arab guys like to get Western women, particularly blondes. Then again, they can get 4 wives, so might aswell go for a bit of variety.

I apologise if any of the views I presented in this post are offensive to anyone, they are not necessarily my own as such, as I have been heavily influenced by the society I have grown up in. :holmes:
If I was some fifty year old rich bloke (I don't think they even have to be that rich or old,my postman has a thai woman he brought over), ,and I had a choice between a fat pasty white , nagging english woman, or a young nubile, tanned , servile thai, I think I know which one I'd pick.True love or not.
MTR_10
I think their is definitely the physical appeal factor. Asian women love tall, physically strong, white men with British accents and British men love slim, feminine and delicate Asian women. Doesn't this just highlight what is wrong with British women more than anything?

They love the colour of money more and a British passport. A lot of those guys who go over Thailand no doubt buy the sick mother story or the family losing the farm, and bank roll them.

No doubt it does work for some of them, good luck to them,I could certainly see the attraction when Iam older, but lets be under no illusions that they are women and while they might look prettier than a lot of British women, they will come with their own **** and baggage.

Wouldnt surprise me at all if a lot of these thai brides once in this country bin their hubby and shack up with someone younger and fitter. But I won't slag off these guys too much, they are getting sex with someone much younger and have someone pretty and servile to lead around. So I think the exploitation is mutual.
Reply 36
You pay now!
Reply 37
Ministerdonut
They love the colour of money more and a British passport. A lot of those guys who go over Thailand no doubt buy the sick mother story or the family losing the farm, and bank roll them.

No doubt it does work for some of them, good luck to them,I could certainly see the attraction when Iam older, but lets be under no illusions that they are women and while they might look prettier than a lot of British women, they will come with their own **** and baggage.

Wouldnt surprise me at all if a lot of these thai brides once in this country bin their hubby and shack up with someone younger and fitter. But I won't slag off these guys too much, they are getting sex with someone much younger and have someone pretty and servile to lead around. So I think the exploitation is mutual.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume that they move here for the money. Parts of Asia are pretty wealthy.

I think the physical appeal is the biggest factor.
MTR_10
I wouldn't be so quick to assume that they move here for the money. Parts of Asia are pretty wealthy.

I think the physical appeal is the biggest factor.

Well if we are talking about Thailand,do you know how poor some of these girls are over in Thailand?Alot of them come from rural areas and work in these bars, to make money for their extended families and a few would like to marry such rich westerner as a way out. Do you really think they find ,fat white middleaged men sexy?

So they tell these men they love them, and lavish attention on them, doing things a western woman would never dream of doing. I think both people in a relationship like that are sad. The girl because she is poor and desperate for money and the guy because he is guillable and probably doesn't get many women looking at him twice ,now he is the age he is.
mmm fwied wice

Latest