The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Is there a muay thai community at Swansea university

Hi my name is Thomas Im just curious as to whether or not Swansea uni does muay thai cause I came across a linkedin profile of a guy caller omed white who runs a muay thai club at Swansea uni (so the profile claims) is this true? I know on the Swansea union website there is no info on this club and I was thinking if there isn't this sort of club to join a MMA club outside the uni
Hi @Hbbnjjjj, thanks for reaching out. Great to hear you're researching Sports and Societies at Swansea.

Here's a link to the Student Union site that includes our Kickboxing Club https://www.swansea-union.co.uk/activities/club/sukb/ - I would recommend getting in touch with the team directly to enquire about any new or recent additions (i.e. Muay Thai) that might not yet be listed with the Student Union.

There will be other external clubs in the area you can join too...but touching base with the student community will be useful on many levels, and they may also recommend options from personal experience.

Let us know if you need help with anything else. Best of luck with everything! Gethin (Future Students Team).
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Thomas there most certainly is a Muay Thai club at swansea, because we are new we will not be on the site till early this term if you would like to check out our instagram @swansea_muaythai dm to be added to the group

Quick Reply

Latest