The Student Room Group

Do you have any suggestions for what I can do if I am having difficulty dating?

When it comes after the first date/meetup, it just fizzles out and I'm right back at square one. I've tried going to events in my town, but so far there have been a limited number of men there. Instead, I'm considering going to the city to meet more people. Aside from that, I don't know why some things seem to fizzle out. Getting attracted to many men isn't easy for me. Any red flag I see with some men turns me off. There are some men who make excuses for being too busy, talking too much, or being in more than one relationship at the same time. Men don't approach me often, but I don't want to be approached by men I don't want., I have also been approached by men and be rejected more than once. i also got a baby face to. How can I solve my dating problems?
Reply 1
First dates where you don’t know someone and there’s been no build up of any chemistry are often rubbish. I’ve enjoyed going for an interview more. Agree with trying a bigger environment and meeting people more naturally. There isn’t a way to solve dating problems, don’t think the baby face is too much of an issue, you just have to have tenacity and learn a little from each setback and eventually something good comes up
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Zarek
First dates where you don’t know someone and there’s been no build up of any chemistry are often rubbish. I’ve enjoyed going for an interview more. Agree with trying a bigger environment and meeting people more naturally. There isn’t a way to solve dating problems, don’t think the baby face is too much of an issue, you just have to have tenacity and learn a little from each setback and eventually something good comes up

I have tried near my town but not many men there but were more women there . i had look at both city's near my town and only city seem to do more for people with a learnig disabities groups/events .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending