The Student Room Group

do women assume men don't care about feeling loved?

It often does look like women think men "have no feelings" but isn't it obvious that guys too want to feel attractive, appreciated and loved?
Reply 1
As a woman its more attractive to me if a man is in touch with his feelings, so I don’t believe women think men have no feelings, most of them wish they expressed them more
Reply 2
It depends upon the specific women, their preferences and relationship ambitions.
Some women prefer guy partners to be calm, reserved, stoic and keep most of their insecurities or complaints about their past to themselves.
Whilst others are willing to listen to their partners feelings, discuss problems and emotionally invest in their partner.
Original post by Anonymous
It often does look like women think men "have no feelings" but isn't it obvious that guys too want to feel attractive, appreciated and loved?

Hi there
there are some womenwho actually see men like human beings who need love and affection. But that is minority.

A lot of women(if not most) just feel like, feeling loved, wanted, appreciated, is just for women and it is men duty to fulfil those. It is on conscious level but also subconscious. Society makes it all about women.

a lot of women do not realise that they need tomake their men feel loved and wanted. They do not even know how to.
Of course, i know women will say that from an early age, they are told to know how to be attractive, to know how to cook and clean, to be submissive and pleasant.
do those points make men feel loved, wanted, appreciated? Somemen yes. But not all. plus not all men are looking for those, particularly nowadays.

And let's be honest, nowadays, how many women try to follow those? Not many.

The message now is women do not need men. Men are trash.
so actually, men have to put a whole lot of efforts and ensure that their women feel loved, wanted, protected and all.
if we had to find out, since the creation of internet, how many times questions asked from menabout how to make their women feel loved compared to the reverse, well we know what we would find.
Reply 4
I think women that feel this way are a bit shallow, or have been with the wrong guy. My boyfriend craves affection, he wants to be cuddled and held a lot. He wants to feel attractive and safe with me. Ladies if your man doesn’t feel this comfortable with you he either needs to get in touch with his feminine side or he isn’t that comfortable around you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending