Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Maths Chat

Scroll to see replies

ronaldo91
hang on... your all inbreds??

btw how much is your contract mins network etc i wana get a new phone

I pay £30 a month for 1200 mins and unlim txts and basix unlim internet. With a bb bold. You can probs get better deals now tho.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Totally Tom
I pay £30 a month for 1200 mins and unlim txts and basix unlim internet. With a bb bold. You can probs get better deals now tho.

How is the PDF reader on the BB? Will it read the lecture notes?
ronaldo91
hang on... your all inbreds??

btw how much is your contract mins network etc i wana get a new phone

I'm paying 15 a month for the old samgsung galaxy, still runs android and what not, gets 300 mins unlimited texts and internet, only got it about a month ago so there probs aren't many better slightly budget options
Realisation: June 2010 probability paper was so easy... so it won't be this easy in the resit :frown:

Freshers, make the most of your time at Warwick. I wish (hope) I could (get to) meet you guys.

Poker is such a boyssss thing. And why do you people need sooo many minutes?! Yikes. This is my contribution.
I'm also quite thankful I don't exist on Tom's little diagram.
Reply 1205
Lady Justice
Freshers, make the most of your time at Warwick.

Any suggestions how?

Lady Justice
And why do you people need sooo many minutes?

You get what they give you. :shrug:

Lady Justice
I'm also quite thankful I don't exist on Tom's little diagram.

General Freaks. :o:

---

Just got my biology remark back, 33% in my final module - needed 35% for an A overall. ******* bastards. Not that I care particularly much.
Reply 1206
jj193
Any suggestions how?

You get what they give you. :shrug:

General Freaks. :o:

---

Just got my biology remark back, 33% in my final module - needed 35% for an A overall. ******* bastards. Not that I care particularly much.

A) I've already told you, JOIN DODGEBALL. And don't not go out, to do an assignment, they're worth tuppance. (But DO not go out to do an exam the next morning, whoopsy I would've aced linear algebra sober).

B) Surely you can ask that they give you 200 minutes, s'all I'm saying. Lol.

C) HOW DARE YOU.

D) I'm not the least bit sympathetic, because you called me a freak. I wish I'd done biology A level though, and I hope I pass my resits because I really wanna do "intro to mathematical biology" next year, not that it needs any biological background.
miml

Word.
Lady Justice
A) I've already told you, JOIN DODGEBALL. And don't not go out, to do an assignment, they're worth tuppance. (But DO not go out to do an exam the next morning, whoopsy I would've aced linear algebra sober).

B) Surely you can ask that they give you 200 minutes, s'all I'm saying. Lol.

C) HOW DARE YOU.

D) I'm not the least bit sympathetic, because you called me a freak. I wish I'd done biology A level though, and I hope I pass my resits because I really wanna do "intro to mathematical biology" next year, not that it needs any biological background.

right are you actually a girl, if so are you fit?

if you are then pm me and yes we can meet up

and il be at dodgeball but seriously its a not a fukin sport
Reply 1210
It's only fair if I share this with everyone. TT is bear fit, add her on FB
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000980324752#!/TomTotallyTom?ref=sgm
jj193

You've posted this before, someone else (JAK?) posted this as well. People don't care.

:'(
jj193

Keep up dude, It's been done.
I don't think even one single person expressed interest in the link.
ronaldo91

Oh desperate mathmo, your pulling tactics defy logic.

Just because TotallyTom thinks it's amusing to show him(her)self as the wrong gender on here, doesn't mean I do. I'm offended. Although of course maybe it's because you're impressed/ frightened by the upper arm strength you can imagine me possessing to be able to be so good at dodgeball.
Reply 1214
ronaldo91

You have to charm a girl first... show her a proof or solv a differential equation for her, that always works.
miml
You have to charm a girl first... show her a proof or solv a differential equation for her, that always works.

I'm quite disturbed by your avatar.
Gonna have to request that you change it to something considerably more happy. Preferably something with lots of sunshine and flowers.

Edit : I was initially going to post something related and/or meaningful, but I lost it when I looked at your avatar.
Lady Justice

Just because TotallyTom thinks it's amusing to show him(her)self as the wrong gender on here, doesn't mean I do. I'm offended. Although of course maybe it's because you're impressed/ frightened by the upper arm strength you can imagine me possessing to be able to be so good at dodgeball.

I don't think that the idea of you actually being good at dodgeball (as apposed to being just some whiny bitch) came into anyone's head.

Might just be me.
someone prove that if x is divisible by 2 then there are no solutions of

x(x+1)(x+2)=y^n, n>1

(x,y natural numbers obvs)

Also a requirement before you get to uni:

Show that every function f (R->R) can be expressed as O+E where O is some odd function and E some even function. Then show it's unique. Don't post solutions, just do it.
Totally Tom
I don't think that the idea of you actually being good at dodgeball (as apposed to being just some whiny bitch) came into anyone's head.

Might just be me.

Can't help the hormones.
Lady Justice

what i meant was girls do maths WTFFFFF?

and please, girls can't play sports either..

Quick Reply

Latest