The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Bsc Economics and philosophy 2024

Hi!! just wanted to chat w others who have also applied for this course for 2024 entry!

where else did you guys apply to?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi!! just wanted to chat w others who have also applied for this course for 2024 entry!

A lot of applicants will have applied to Oxford, Cambridge, Durham, UCL, Edinburgh, Warwick and Bristol. 😉
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi! How are you feeling about your application? I'm nervous about my personal statement to be honest. What kind of stuff did you write about?
Extremely late reply but I’m sending applications soon for the same course. Still split on options. Have u received any offers back yet?
Original post by dillontaylor
Extremely late reply but I’m sending applications soon for the same course. Still split on options. Have u received any offers back yet?

Nope, I think we will be waiting a while
Original post by Anonymous #2
Nope, I think we will be waiting a while

Where'd you apply anyways? Thinking of applying to LSE/Edin/St And/Bristol/York(Safety?)
Reply 6

Hellooo, I also applied to Warwick and King's. Got an offer from Warwick for EPP and now I'm just waiting on a decision from LSE :frown:
Original post by vtewari
Hellooo, I also applied to Warwick and King's. Got an offer from Warwick for EPP and now I'm just waiting on a decision from LSE :frown:

Congrats! LSE really are horrible with how long they take to start giving offers. Wishing the best of luck for your remaining offers. EPP looks a really interesting course
Reply 8
Congrats! LSE really are horrible with how long they take to start giving offers. Wishing the best of luck for your remaining offers. EPP looks a really interesting course

Thank you!! And yes the wait is terrible 😭
Reply 9
Original post by vtewari

i’m still waiting for Warwick for EPP!! and lse too ofc , have you received any other decisions?
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous #2

Hi! How are you feeling about your application? I'm nervous about my personal statement to be honest. What kind of stuff did you write about?

my reply is so late😭😭 but i honestly haven’t even given my application much thought in ages , i think it’s okay and i hope lse and warwick think so too

my ps was mostly abt consumer behavior/public policy and moral philosophy
Reply 11

i’m still waiting for Warwick for EPP!! and lse too ofc , have you received any other decisions?
Nope, only heard from Warwick so far, how about you?
Reply 12

What were your predicted grades? I’ve applied too
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 13

Where were your predicted grades? I’ve applied too
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 14
Original post by vtewari

Well done on Warwick epp! What were your predicted grades? I’ve applied too
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 15
Original post by _lolz
Well done on Warwick epp! What were your predicted grades? I’ve applied too

Thank you!! I’m an international student and my Predicted grades were a 90% in Math, 95% English, 94% Economics, 99% Sociology and 99% Psychology
I applied to economics and philosophy too - i got an offer from UCL. Waiting to hear from Kings on Political Economy and LSE. Home student

i also applied to exeter, bristol, york and southampton, ppe for exeter, and i got all the offers except for bristol which i wont go there anyway. exeter will be my firm choice with conditions of AB unless lse offers me too.
I honestly think lse will reject me since my predicted grades are not very competitive. i got a*aab(a* for physics) and an a in epq and im an international student.
the wait is really annoying but i like exeter too so whatever.
Original post by DavidB6677
i also applied to exeter, bristol, york and southampton, ppe for exeter, and i got all the offers except for bristol which i wont go there anyway. exeter will be my firm choice with conditions of AB unless lse offers me too.
I honestly think lse will reject me since my predicted grades are not very competitive. i got a*aab(a* for physics) and an a in epq and im an international student.
the wait is really annoying but i like exeter too so whatever.

Yeah, lse just rejected me, thats absolutely efficient I have to say
Original post by DavidB6677
Yeah, lse just rejected me, thats absolutely efficient I have to say

Ah shame, sorry to hear but better now than later right? Heard of people receiving rejections right before A2 exams. Did you get Bristol anyways

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending