The Student Room Group
Reply 1
They asked:

'Are you a marsupial?'
Reply 2
"Are you feeling me?"
Reply 3
Mine was for chemistry (i think sum of you will be getting fed up of chemistry soon) at York, i was asked how i became interetsed in the subject, then sum questions about the subject, which fortunatly i had read up on, most refered to my personal statement, a little bit at the end about other things apart from my subject that were also in my ps
Reply 4
ive had 2 interviews for medicine at liverpool and hull (for hyms). the liverpool interview was nice and i got an offer of AABb. there were 2 interviewers, one went through my ps and asked me a few questions about hobbies etc, and to explain the work experience. the second interveiwer asked more specific questions eg "what would u bring to the university?" this was really hard to answere so i said something about enthusiasm and dried up. they were quite nice though and prompted me if i started getting a bit lost. they also asked about wot i would do if one person in the working group wasnt pulling there weight.
the hyms interview had nastier questions but the interviewers were just as nice they asked these questions

do you believe in giving aide to developing countries
tell me about an interesting place you have visited and why it was so
how does the NHS balance treatment and prevention of disease

there were more but i cant remember them
wot subject hav u got interviews for? :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending