The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yoyo462001
Calm down.

do you think you're funny or something ?! telling me to calm down have you not watched that vid ?
:eek: its horrible :frown:
Reply 61
Battenberg
Did you hear the sounds they made, awful! :frown:
Just doing the puppy throwing is horrible enough but to feel the need to record it and then proudly post it on the internet. Sorry, don't buy their 'apology' at all. Good to see some celebrities taking an ineterst and trying to make a real difference with this sort of thing though.

:lolwut: i don't think trying to track down someone and ruin her life constitutes making any sort of 'real difference' (for good). he should give the £50 grand to some sort of puppy charity if he's that bothered. surely she's more valuable than a litter of ******* puppies that were going to die anyway? gossssssh, all these people saying she deserves everything she gets, wtf...
Yes but involuntary euthanasia is illegal on humans not dogs.
And you thought the cat-in-bin woman was bad?
Rescue Remedy
do you think you're funny or something ?! telling me to calm down have you not watched that vid ?
:eek: its horrible :frown:

I have watched it. I don't see why you're flying of the handle. Yes it's not nice what she did but she did it because they were ill.
She looks like Heidi Klum to me.
:s-smilie: Except Heidi likes dogs.
:confused: :eek: :eek3:
Apparently.

Goodnight, all.
Reply 66
Phalanges
Who told you that?

I meant peaceful, not painless :facepalm:

But I imagine once one's lungs fill with water, it's not painful after that.
Reply 67
C.Davy
your sig is the best thing i have ever seen.

haha thx :p:
What happened to the puppy is sick, I'm sure people have said this on the thread and I would like to reinstate the point where is the world concern to sexual slavery which is epidemic throughout the world or the molestation of young children in the hands of Catholic priests; nothing major has been done apart from media attention for a couple of days and then that's that.

But hey ho...in Britain, we just have dispatches programme and the next day we the public forget...
saccharin
:lolwut: i don't think trying to track down someone and ruin her life constitutes making any sort of 'real difference' (for good). he should give the £50 grand to some sort of puppy charity if he's that bothered. surely she's more valuable than a litter of ******* puppies that were going to die anyway? gossssssh, all these people saying she deserves everything she gets, wtf...

Not sure if you're just another troller looking to cause controversy and arguments BUT there is a point at which I think it's too much punishment for her, I just think it's good he's making an example of this kind of behaviour publicly and trying to ensure legal justice can be done. People get away with awful behaviour like this all too often and then the idiots see it and seem to go 'oh, thats cool, I'll do that too' and it makes the world a worse place so in that respect 50k is a small price to pay.
Im not going watch the video, but my sister showed me the section about it in the sun/ daily mail ? I nearly cried :/ , but anyway, that little runt should be hanged for what she did, and so should the sick little idiot filming it!
Reply 71
right doing that is stupid enough
but videoing it?
even stupider
and uploading it to youtube?
defies belief
Aphotic Cosmos
Does 4chan have a PayPal account?

TBH, I was just like: "Is she seriously doing that? Seriously? Doth mine eyes be screweth uppe?", but the apology makes clear that she was only doing it because the puppies were apparently all very ill and likely to die, and so gave them a quick death. That's not so bad, really.

Drowning and possible snapped spinal cord are not quick and painless ways to die. There are humane ways to euthanise animals, they could have just taken them to an animal shelter.

And why record it and put it on the internet if you didn't feel some pride or accomplishment in what you were doing?
Reply 73
*Grabs a net, a tranquilliser-gun, a set of binoculars and a cheque book*.

I'm going to find this *****. One way, or another.

*Sets of towards sunrise with dogs like Fallout 3 pic*.
Reply 74
jimcatinnes
Drowning and possible snapped spinal cord are not quick and painless ways to die. There are humane ways to euthanise animals, they could have just taken them to an animal shelter.

And why record it and put it on the internet if you didn't feel some pride or accomplishment in what you were doing?

ALSO:

It didn't look as if she was mourning the fact that they had to die. She was laughing at them.
DH-Biker
ALSO:

It didn't look as if she was mourning the fact that they had to die. She was laughing at them.

Was just gonna add that, my sound was down when i saw it, this is so sad :frown:.
Reply 76
jimcatinnes
Was just gonna add that, my sound was down when i saw it, this is so sad :frown:.

Agreed. Its up there with Three Guys, One Hammer and The Pain Olympics.

There's some SERIOUSLY ******-up people in this world. =/
My hero. I have formed a newfound fondness of this man :smile:.
jimcatinnes

This is Bosnia, not the UK. Animal shelters are a rarity.
The thing is if you were putting puppies out of their misery by drowning them in a river wouldn't you be quite sad and not want it filming? The fact this was filmed really shows the nature of that girl and that this wasn't some sort of "mercy" killing.

Latest

Trending

Trending