The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
MovingOn
Oh no, I wouldn't video it, that would be sadistic. I'm just a believer in an eye for an eye.

Ok, so we just kill you when you're done killing her.

Thanks, I don't know WHAT I was thinking.
Mann18
Ok, so we just kill you when you're done killing her.

Thanks, I don't know WHAT I was thinking.

You don't really understand the eye for an eye idealogy, do you?
Reply 102
MovingOn
You don't really understand the eye for an eye idealogy, do you?

Am I missing something?

You want the girl to die for killing something, so you should therefore be willing to do it yourself.
I would therefore submit to you, that by your own logic, you should die for killing something once you're done.

If you could pick something that isn't too messy we'd appreciate it :h:
Mann18
Am I missing something?

You want the girl to die for killing something, so you should therefore be willing to do it yourself.
I would therefore submit to you, that by your own logic, you should die for killing something once you're done.

If you could pick something that isn't too messy we'd appreciate it :h:

I couldn't care less who did it, the point is the act, not who carries it out.

It isn't a viscious circle, it's punishment for what she has done. It ends there, that's why we call it 'an eye for an eye' not 'an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye..'
Reply 104
MovingOn
I couldn't care less who did it, the point is the act, not who carries it out.

It isn't a viscious circle, it's punishment for what she has done. It ends there, that's why we call it 'an eye for an eye' not 'an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye..'

No I know it's a punishment.

We just have to make sure that the person who punishes the person is punished.

Also, what kind of douche equates 6 puppies to 1 human?
Mann18
No I know it's a punishment.

We just have to make sure that the person who punishes the person is punished.

Also, what kind of douche equates 6 puppies to 1 human?

That's where you are missing the point. The person who carries out the punishment is merely aiding karma, they are bringing equality and therefore do not need to be punished.

This kind of a douche, clearly. :rolleyes: I don't put human life above the life of one dog, let alone six. We all have a right to life, and freedom from cruelty and abuse, regardless of species.
That's crazy! That disgusting woman should be thrown in jail!

How cold hearted do you have to be to do such a thing???

I hope they find and punish this idiot... *shudder*
Reply 107
MovingOn
That's where you are missing the point. The person who carries out the punishment is merely aiding karma, they are bringing equality and therefore do not need to be punished.

This kind of a douche, clearly. :rolleyes: I don't put human life above the life of one dog, let alone six. We all have a right to life, and freedom from cruelty and abuse, regardless of species.

No no no.
You don't get to judge people for commiting violence then commit it yourself thinking it's "just."

If I put 2 cats on a chair, and a baby on another, injected them both with a virus that would kill them in 2 minutes, gave you one vial of antidote (enough for either 2 cats or 1 human baby) you'd give it to the cats?
Mann18
No no no.
You don't get to judge people for commiting violence then commit it yourself thinking it's "just."

If I put 2 cats on a chair, and a baby on another, injected them both with a virus that would kill them in 2 minutes, gave you one vial of antidote (enough for either 2 cats or 1 human baby) you'd give it to the cats?

Well, we will have to agree to disagree on this one, because actually that is my idea of just.
Reply 109
Aphotic Cosmos
For a weak newborn puppy without the ability to swim, it's certainly very quick. As for painless, well I'm not sure about that, but it would certainly be over very quickly.

I'm not saying what she did was right, but assuming that the puppies were actually sick then it's not the worst thing in the world to give them a fairly quick death, especially in poor rural Bosnia where I can imagine that the vet's fees for 6 sick puppies aren't exactly bringing people through the door.

There are quicker, more humane ways to euthanise an animal even if a vet is too expensive. Drowning is certainly traumatic.

But let's accept it was an act of mercy, then why film it?
I hadn't seen the video before... I didn't think it'd be like that. Seriously why would someone do that? I hope she gets thrown in that river and drowns.

Anyway, even if the puppies were ill, why would someone send a teenager to kill (obviously she's thinking it's fun because she's throwing them like a meaningless object) them and have someone film it?
Reply 111
Battenberg
Not sure if you're just another troller looking to cause controversy and arguments BUT there is a point at which I think it's too much punishment for her, I just think it's good he's making an example of this kind of behaviour publicly and trying to ensure legal justice can be done. People get away with awful behaviour like this all too often and then the idiots see it and seem to go 'oh, thats cool, I'll do that too' and it makes the world a worse place so in that respect 50k is a small price to pay.

nahhh i'm not a troll. identifying her doesn't ensure 'justice' - it is being vindictive and making her vulnerable to psychos on the internet who express interest in killing her. i think his energies and 50k could be better directed towards, maybe, estalishing puppy shelters (which i expect rural bosnia lacks) :rolleyes: if he cares so much. and i'm not sure i can see the 'awful behaviour' in disposing of animals that would have died anyway :lolwut: if anything, he makes the world a worse place by doing this, just encourages hate tbh.
Aphotic Cosmos
Does 4chan have a PayPal account?

TBH, I was just like: "Is she seriously doing that? Seriously? Doth mine eyes be screweth uppe?", but the apology makes clear that she was only doing it because the puppies were apparently all very ill and likely to die, and so gave them a quick death. That's not so bad, really.

Ye, because letting them drown is a lot less painful than putting them to sleep or something.
As I have said, this is rural Bosnia, one of the poorest places in Europe. Is humanely euthanising 6 puppies going to be high up on the budgetary priorities for any household?
In exactly 5 minutes, prepare to get a whole heap of le rep negatif.

Why? Because you're crusin' for a bruisin'. Internet bruisin'.
Aphotic Cosmos
As I have said, this is rural Bosnia, one of the poorest places in Europe. Is humanely euthanising 6 puppies going to be high up on the budgetary priorities for any household?

Throwing puppies one by one into a river (whilst smiling and whooping), filming it and then putting it on the internet ain't nice though.
Aphotic Cosmos

If they're so poor how do they have fairly okay quality cameras?
Proof she didn't just sell them to bad people for money :dontknow:
mellie220
If they're so poor how do they have fairly okay quality cameras?

Even really basic phones have cameras.
Aphotic Cosmos
Even really basic phones have cameras.

Riiight, okay then - I highly doubt people in Bosnia are exposed to even cheap phones (the poor areas that is), if they were they'd be more expensive for them then they are for us.
If you really want to defend this act, okay then. But it isn't done with good intentions quite obviously.

Latest

Trending

Trending