The Student Room Group

AS level english literature re-sits candidates

Hello
Basically, i'm re-sitting my ASEnglish exam...and i found a really good site on TSR for the A2 Exam last year where all the A2 students were sharing tips.revision advice for their exam...so i figured we could help eachother out for the As re-sit lol OCR

If you are re-sitting then just join up and share the greviences that you have about Wilfred owen and Fitzgerald Gatsby.
The wierd thing is i actually sort of liked these texts...i actually did esp.Gatscy i got really into it but on the exam i got a d but then a C overally lol or not.

anyway share notes,tips,advice on the exam is most welcome. Whether you did well or not just share your views

:0
Reply 1
I did Fitzgerald's Great Gatsby for A2, and I have tons of notes that I can upload for you... I got A's in both exams :grin:

Btw, what texts are you studying for A2? Also, coursework texts?
Reply 2
Pedus
I did Fitzgerald's Great Gatsby for A2, and I have tons of notes that I can upload for you... I got A's in both exams :grin:

omg thank you sooooo much...finally some one replied

oh yea and YES PLEASE send them to me a.s.a.p when i start revision i feel more confident but the notes i had last year i did on my own maybe that's why i got a C.

The texts i'm doing for A2 ARE othello,Dr.Faustus,The pardoners Tale(lol)

i've heard that this exam is SOLID...lots of people struggled with it so i'm ******** myself coz i can't even do the AS let alone A2. if youve got any notes on them then send them please *puppy eyes*

we choose coursework texts for A2...but for As we did all my sons, the kite runner,atonement---got an A on that but a D on exam = C

Did you do history AS/A2 edexcel or french(aqa) btw?
Reply 3
karema66
omg thank you sooooo much...finally some one replied

oh yea and YES PLEASE send them to me a.s.a.p when i start revision i feel more confident but the notes i had last year i did on my own maybe that's why i got a C.

The texts i'm doing for A2 ARE othello,Dr.Faustus,The pardoners Tale(lol)

i've heard that this exam is SOLID...lots of people struggled with it so i'm ******** myself coz i can't even do the AS let alone A2. if youve got any notes on them then send them please *puppy eyes*

we choose coursework texts for A2...but for As we did all my sons, the kite runner,atonement---got an A on that but a D on exam = C

Did you do history AS/A2 edexcel or french(aqa) btw?

Hi, i'll send them to you tommorow because i'm going out in a bit..

I got AS notes on Othello, which I can give you as well... they're the only books we have in common.

Tbh, the exams aint solid. You just gotta know you're way round the books and how you form an answer... I didn't revise much for the English exams lol...

I'll PM them to yaa... x
Reply 4
Original post by Pedus

Original post by Pedus

Hi, I've got exams on Wilfred Owen and The Great Gatsby this January. Really ****ting myself at the moment. If possible, could you please pass any notes on these texts to me?

Congrats on the excellent results btw. :biggrin:
Reply 5
Hey, please can you send me notes to???
im resitting the gatsby/owen paper

this year im studying othello/dr faustus and paradise lost - we have a new teacher, just come out of uni and im already worried with the lack of teaching going on. ANY help would be much appreciated!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending