The Student Room Group

"Revision", and a Timetable.

So I've now started Year 11, and I'm doing two early GCSE's (English Language and Maths)

Problem is: I've never really done much revision ever... So I've never actually gotten down to making a timetable or some sort.
But I've been lucky since I've still hit the A*'s - B

However times have changed and I can't be slacking off, I plan to change my only B to an A/A* but only revision can do that, and hard working.

So tell me, what kind of "revision" should I do, and how much daily, how much breaks etc? With two early exams, I'll need to be working hard...

This wouldn't be me asking for help on revising Maths and English only... It's all subjects as a whole. ^ ^

Thanks.

-FallenLegacy.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
I've got a good method but not really for maths and english.
It is get the syllabus, get some revision cards. Go through every point on the syllabus and go through your text book. Copy the point onto the revision card. Once you have done the whole syllabus, then read through the cards (And while you are making them), and make sure you understand what is going on.
If you dont, ask a teacher or friends, if you cant do that, then use google (with plenty of different sources etc you will finally understand). Then voila!

But with english and maths these are like the only subjects this doesnt work for so sorry xD And good luck

Latest