The Student Room Group

The ease of GCSEs.

This blog is an attempt at proving that becoming a straight A student is possible, and in fact trivial, with the right revision. Indeed, the natural intellect of a GCSE student will have a minor impact on exam results, yet I believe this to be so inconsequential that it isn't worth considering.

Upon achieving all 9s, I will return to this blog in triumph, perhaps even giving an in-depth revision guide. For now, however, I'm in Year 10 and have much to learn.
My goals for today:

Complete my retrospective revision timetable, on notion rather than google sheets. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3t1KZjPleM

Begin to conclude my search for revision resources and make a clear plan of what I will use, be it YouTubers, websites or textbooks.
Ok - I’m currently on holiday, and thus, am not revising. However, I’m still finding revision resources and imagine I will have a solid base when I get back to England.
Update - I’ve decided that importing flash cards does have merit, but because I have a year until my GCSEs it’s better to make them myself. This ensures that they are accurate and helps me to initially learn the content.
Currently my mind is set on Economics and Management at Oxford.
Perhaps, it is worth starting a new blog in preparation for Year 11 - I will do this soon.
Reply 6
oo interesting wish you the best of luck xx
gonna watch ya to see how it goes cuz it piques my interest
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Trickia
oo interesting wish you the best of luck xx
gonna watch ya to see how it goes cuz it piques my interest

Will quote you. :smile:
Reply 8
Thanks x👍

Quick Reply

Latest