Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *BB*)
    Commiserations on Oxford. What is your subject? Where else have you applied?
    Law. xD

Also applied to KCL, Nottingham and Bristol. (So as you can see I'll mainly be waiting for after January)

You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)

Just felt like letting you know that my friend has a MORSE offer. I think that she may have had it for quite some time!
    Thanks.

Wait, now you got me even more worried :p:

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Law nearly 8 weeks ago, received an acknowledgement really quickly but haven't heard anything else yet =\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BHill)
    Applied for Law nearly 8 weeks ago, received an acknowledgement really quickly but haven't heard anything else yet =\
    I've applied for European Law I wouldn't worry, I haven't heard anything either and apparantly they take ages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhea45)
    Sent it on the 14th of October, you?
    Had to wait for school to send it, so didn't go until about 14th November - no offers yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howellsy)
    Law. xD

Also applied to KCL, Nottingham and Bristol. (So as you can see I'll mainly be waiting for after January)

You?
    Law, yay!
    I applied to Cambridge, Nottingham, Lancaster and UEA. I have offers from Lancs and UEA and a Cambridge interview
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by *BB*)
    Law, yay!
    I applied to Cambridge, Nottingham, Lancaster and UEA. I have offers from Lancs and UEA and a Cambridge interview
    Which Cam college did you go for?

EDIT: And why do you have so many GCSE's? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Biochemistry offer at warwick!! wooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Which Cam college did you go for?

EDIT: And why do you have so many GCSE's? :eek3:
    Pembroke <3

And haha, I don't know, my secondary school made us do LOADS and I have some ones gained through extra-curricular

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *BB*)
    Law, yay!
    Well done on the Cambridge interview.

Would be nice to have an offer so that I feel I'm going somewhere haha. Also regret not really having a real backup choice. Aiming for KCL, Nottingham or Warwick now, not sure why I haven't really taken to Bristol as much.

ReputationRep:
    I just applied for P.G.C.E Primary (Part time). I'm so annoyed I left it so late. Probably too late and my heart is set on it. I would be coming over from Ireland.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application about 7 weeks ago to do philosophy. Still nothing (but n aknowledment). Any philosophy offers?

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed and insuranced Warwick! Woop! Hopefully see some of you guys there next year

ReputationRep:
    Got offers from Surrey and Exter to do Law but still waiting from Durham and Warwick my two favourites!

got a rejection from oxford! PRE-INTERVIEW! ... but just dying to hear from Warwick

ReputationRep:
    Hello

Just wondering if anyone else has applied to do the theatre and performance course at warwick?

ReputationRep:
    Have any international applicants not studying A-levels received an offer for BSc Economics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgie-rose)
    the offer is AAA and a B at AS (I've already got an A at AS in the subject i dropped though which was Eng Lit)

I'm doing Biology, Economics and Religious Studies.

How about you? Is Warwick your favourite atm?
    I got my offer so happy! its my first choice but waiting on others to make my decision!

ReputationRep:
    Just got MMORSE standard offer a few minutes earlier!
    So excited, because this is my first/second choice!
    Really happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lightningfist)
    Just got MMORSE standard offer a few minutes earlier!
    So excited, because this is my first/second choice!
    Really happy
    Congrats Have you been for interview already?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2011

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.