The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official Warwick Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by *BB*
Commiserations on Oxford. What is your subject? Where else have you applied? :smile:

Law. xD

Also applied to KCL, Nottingham and Bristol. (So as you can see I'll mainly be waiting for after January)

You?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 981
Original post by Doughnuts!!

Just felt like letting you know that my friend has a MORSE offer. I think that she may have had it for quite some time!

Thanks. :smile:

Wait, now you got me even more worried :p:
Reply 982
Applied for Law nearly 8 weeks ago, received an acknowledgement really quickly but haven't heard anything else yet =\
Reply 983
Original post by BHill
Applied for Law nearly 8 weeks ago, received an acknowledgement really quickly but haven't heard anything else yet =\

I've applied for European Law :smile: I wouldn't worry, I haven't heard anything either and apparantly they take ages
Reply 984
Original post by rhea45
Sent it on the 14th of October, you?

Had to wait for school to send it, so didn't go until about 14th November - no offers yet.
Reply 985
Original post by Howellsy
Law. xD

Also applied to KCL, Nottingham and Bristol. (So as you can see I'll mainly be waiting for after January)

You?

Law, yay!
I applied to Cambridge, Nottingham, Lancaster and UEA. I have offers from Lancs and UEA and a Cambridge interview:smile:
Original post by *BB*
Law, yay!
I applied to Cambridge, Nottingham, Lancaster and UEA. I have offers from Lancs and UEA and a Cambridge interview:smile:

Which Cam college did you go for?

EDIT: And why do you have so many GCSE's? :eek3:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 987
Biochemistry offer at warwick!! wooo!
Reply 988
Original post by Doughnuts!!
Which Cam college did you go for?

EDIT: And why do you have so many GCSE's? :eek3:

Pembroke <3

And haha, I don't know, my secondary school made us do LOADS and I have some ones gained through extra-curricular :smile:
Reply 989
Original post by *BB*
Law, yay!

Well done on the Cambridge interview. :wink:

Would be nice to have an offer so that I feel I'm going somewhere haha. Also regret not really having a real backup choice. :tongue: Aiming for KCL, Nottingham or Warwick now, not sure why I haven't really taken to Bristol as much.
(edited 13 years ago)
I just applied for P.G.C.E Primary (Part time). I'm so annoyed I left it so late.:frown: Probably too late and my heart is set on it. I would be coming over from Ireland.
Reply 991
I sent my application about 7 weeks ago to do philosophy. Still nothing (but n aknowledment). Any philosophy offers?
Just firmed and insuranced Warwick! Woop! Hopefully see some of you guys there next year :biggrin:
Reply 994
Got offers from Surrey and Exter to do Law:smile: but still waiting from Durham and Warwick:frown: my two favourites!

got a rejection from oxford! PRE-INTERVIEW! :frown:... but just dying to hear from Warwick
Reply 995
Hello :smile:

Just wondering if anyone else has applied to do the theatre and performance course at warwick?
Reply 996
Have any international applicants not studying A-levels received an offer for BSc Economics?
Original post by georgie-rose
the offer is AAA and a B at AS (I've already got an A at AS in the subject i dropped though which was Eng Lit)

I'm doing Biology, Economics and Religious Studies.

How about you? Is Warwick your favourite atm?

I got my offer :biggrin: so happy! its my first choice but waiting on others to make my decision!
Just got MMORSE standard offer a few minutes earlier!
So excited, because this is my first/second choice!
Really happy :smile:
Reply 999
Original post by lightningfist
Just got MMORSE standard offer a few minutes earlier!
So excited, because this is my first/second choice!
Really happy :smile:

Congrats :smile: Have you been for interview already?

Quick Reply

Latest