The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kezogg
aha yehh same i wanted to have a look at other floors but didn't want to let my room go :L can't beleive how quickly everything seems to have gone though!! lol

i'm studying fashion and textile management :smile: You?? x

I'm studying Graphic Design :smile: Okay turns out it's flat 5 room 3 on the first floor. I thought i'd clicked room 4 haha.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1921
Original post by Lianne93
Umm i'm not sure, it just says:
Hall: NOR
Room: 482
On my booking thing. I cant remember what floor i pressed! i was panicking haha. What about you? Me too, it won't be that bad, the place looks quite nice.

I'm room 456, so i guess you're on 2nd floor aswell!
Yeah, I just clicked anything, haha. Yeah,it wasn't something Ichose before, but i'm pretty happy with it now, so it's all goood :smile:
Reply 1922
Original post by jaimz
anyone actually look at the floor plan for sandby lol? there seems to be some obscure room numbers :frown:

What you mean obscure numbers dude?
Reply 1923
does anyone have a floor plan of third floor sandby?? :biggrin: x
Reply 1924
Original post by Shawna12
jog?! haha i think i may invest in a year bus pass or something :smile:
ah thats okay then :biggrin: yess en suite was a must so im happy about that :smile:
accountancy and finance, you? x

Haha me too, I most definitely won't be jogging :tongue: I'm doing law x
Reply 1925
Original post by bexo
does anyone have a floor plan of third floor sandby?? :biggrin: x

What room number are you :smile:
Reply 1926
**** sake! i've been on the bloody page since 8:05 and i've had NONE of the choices i've wanted -_-
luckily I stuck around rather than running to the new hall in clifton and someone dropped out simpsons! so I guess i'll be in room 302
Reply 1927
Original post by vn2009
What you mean obscure numbers dude?

like there's people with room 302 and 358 :/ didnt know how many rooms that place actually has!
Are you at sandby too man?
Original post by Humz7
**** sake! i've been on the bloody page since 8:05 and i've had NONE of the choices i've wanted -_-
luckily I stuck around rather than running to the new hall in clifton and someone dropped out simpsons! so I guess i'll be in room 302

You were like 25-30 minutes late then... :/ As for only being on since then, some of us were up til 2/3 this morning and then got up at 6 to make sure we got the accommodation we wanted. I'm in the New Halls on Clifton btw, it wasn't necessarily the fact I thought it would be full, more the choice of room I wanted.

At least you got simpsons though, I hear its rather nice, even considered staying there as its on the bus route to clifton and the city centre. :smile:

Apologies for the grouchyness on this post, it's due to a lack of sleep as you can probably imagine!
Is anyone staying at norton? I think im in room 122.. its all a blur now though...
Reply 1930
Original post by Laurawrrr
I'm studying Graphic Design :smile: Okay turns out it's flat 5 room 3 on the first floor. I thought i'd clicked room 4 haha.

Ahh thats wicked! :smile: Few of my friends have applied for graphic design aswell at other unis :smile: Nice to know there'll be someone else around doing a more arty subject too :smile:

Bless you :L yehh i was in such a panic wasn't sure quite what i'd booked until afterwards lol
Reply 1931
Original post by molleh
I'm room 456, so i guess you're on 2nd floor aswell!
Yeah, I just clicked anything, haha. Yeah,it wasn't something Ichose before, but i'm pretty happy with it now, so it's all goood :smile:

haha, we'll soon see! It doesn't tell you much once it's booked does it! Yeah i'm starting to see the positive side now :smile:
Reply 1932
Original post by fifi123
3204, 3rd floor I think, and no idea which block, I panicked and picked any and now it doesn't say anywhere which block I'm in haha!

Me too) 3406, block G but not surre
Reply 1933
Original post by jaimz
like there's people with room 302 and 358 :/ didnt know how many rooms that place actually has!
Are you at sandby too man?

i think it has 422 rooms

yeh third floor 302 dude!

I wonder if theres anyway of getting the floor plan :confused:
did anyone have problems paying?? or are they racist and wont take payments from swedish banks :angry:
Reply 1935

Yeah i did too, have done for months :/ but its fine! what room did you get?

floor 2 room 303 :smile: you?
Reply 1936
Original post by vn2009
What room number are you :smile:

320 :biggrin: what about you? x
Reply 1937
Original post by fifi123
Haha me too, I most definitely won't be jogging :tongue: I'm doing law x

ah souds good :smile: just want september to hurry up now! x
Reply 1938
haha, we'll soon see! It doesn't tell you much once it's booked does it! Yeah i'm starting to see the positive side now :smile:

Yeah, I wanna see the floor plan. I can't remember which block I chose either, I think it was the top one, but can't remember the name haha. Hopefully they'll send us like a pack or something.
Reply 1939
Original post by bexo
320 :biggrin: what about you? x

302! :biggrin:

What you studying?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending