The Student Room Group

German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by DH-Biker

Really?
So you'd rather be burnt alive? Be buried alive? Drown? Be eaten alive? Be torn apart?
Be shot? Be blown up? Be sawed in half? Be crushed? Suffocated? Eyes gouged out?

I respect the fact you care so highly for your balls, mate. :wink: I'd rather lose 'em then go through any of the above. :rolleyes:

I'd rather be burnt alive, drown, torn apart, shot, blown up, crushed and suffocated. Half of those are instant deaths. I would rather lose my balls than be buried alive, eaten alive or be sawed in half.
Original post by markrush
I realised, sorry didn't explain it properly. I didn't work it out at first....and then forever on when I cut fresh bread there will be that slight eye watering moment in my eyes.

Oh my bad :colondollar:
Well at least I don't have a willy so it's more of a phantom willy cringe.
I don't think anyone will be able to cut bread the same way, I might use a spoon instead.
Spoons don't cause damage. Spoons are safe.:tongue:
Really?
So you'd rather be burnt alive? Be buried alive? Drown? Be eaten alive? Be torn apart?
Be shot? Be blown up? Be sawed in half? Be crushed? Suffocated? Eyes gouged out?

I respect the fact you care so highly for your balls, mate. :wink: I'd rather lose 'em then go through any of the above. :rolleyes:

Haha, really? **** man, I'd much rather be blown to smithereens, and shot if the bullet was a definitive kill. A painless death beats almost bleeding to death through your nether regions.
Original post by PapaShmurff
His wang was gonna fall off soon anyway, isn't that what happens when you get old?

Erectile Dysfunction...........:colone:
Reply 84
Original post by CoffeeStinks
Oh my bad :colondollar:
Well at least I don't have a willy so it's more of a phantom willy cringe.
I don't think anyone will be able to cut bread the same way, I might use a spoon instead.
Spoons don't cause damage. Spoons are safe.:tongue:

Cough, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.

"I'll cut his heart out with a spoon.....because it would hurt more!"
Original post by markrush
Cough, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.

"I'll cut his heart out with a spoon.....because it would hurt more!"

Nooooo:cry2:
Only other option is my finger.
Reply 86
Original post by Great Lord Xenu
What? Surely a 57 year old boyfriend would be an ideal partner for his daughter. Not long to wait for some juicy inheritance.

Only 20+ years or so. :rolleyes:
Makes for a great story to tell the kids, No wait ........
Reply 88
Original post by Jackso
I'd rather be burnt alive, drown, torn apart, shot, blown up, crushed and suffocated. Half of those are instant deaths. I would rather lose my balls than be buried alive, eaten alive or be sawed in half.

Well, technically you'll live while you're being burnt. So that's not instant. Drowning definitely isn't instant. Torn apart can be slowly done. A shot can hit you in a non-fatal area, such as the leg (as long as it misses that artery in your thigh that is supposed to just kill you outright). Being blow up doesn't always kill you. You see plenty of war-veterans with missing limbs we can assume have been caused by an explosion. Crushed may just be your legs, or arms. Suffocated would be a horrible way to die, being so aware of your own death... (doesn't bear thinking about tbf).

Still, I see your point. I agree, though; I'd rather lose my balls then have any of the above & aforementioned. :colondollar:
Original post by MoanyLisa

haha I love that :biggrin:
Oh so germany has heros like this and we get fags like derrick bird an old moaty moat moat
Reply 91
Original post by Beadle's About
Wow wow wow hold on a minute....you and everyone else who has replied to this thread have missed the point. A 57 year old dating a 17 year old is not illegal in Germany. The age of consent in Germany is actually 14.

The guy dating the girl didn't do anything wrong, so it was the father's problem if he couldn't handle the fact that his daughter was dating someone so much older than her. He's not entitled to intervene or get violent with the boyfriend just because he 'doesn't approve'. So the father should be locked up.

Who says this older guy 'took advantage' of her????....She had to consent to seeing him and at 17 she's old enough to make her own decisions, so it's just stupid how people automatically think 'oh, 40 year age gap therefore the guy must've taken advantage'. Duh, it's stupid to automatically assume that just because there's a big age gap involved that somebody somehow 'took advantage'.

So mate, calling this guy a 'pedophile' is not correct because he didn't have sex with an underage girl. So I suggest you get your fact rights before you go posting ****e.

People can date and have sex with whoever they want as long as they're of legal age and consenting. I can't believe the replies to this thread.

How old are you Beadle?
Reply 92
Vigilante justice is always more interesting than what the State administers. :wink:
Original post by Paxdax
Only 20+ years or so. :rolleyes:

Unless he has a 'wobble' and accidentally falls down the stairs...
Yikes, seems like a slight over reaction

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending