The Student Room Group

German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

protectinghisdaughterfrompervertsLAD
Reply 2
Ouch! He was fully conscious too!
*Cringes*
Reply 4
He ran home with that guy's balls... Gay.
What? Surely a 57 year old boyfriend would be an ideal partner for his daughter. Not long to wait for some juicy inheritance.
Reply 6
hahaha...quality...*sighs and shakes head * Germans :smug:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Well that would have been horrible to say the least..... ouchy!
Reply 8
Original post by Great Lord Xenu
What? Surely a 57 year old boyfriend would be an ideal partner for his daughter. Not long to wait for some juicy inheritance.

Lol!
But on serious that's crazy. If I was the father I would just take my daughter away and move!
Reply 9
I bet he ate the balls afterwards. Those crazy Germans...
Reply 10
This is . . . EPIC PARENTING! I heartily approve. Also, if the girl doesn't have daddy-issues already (yeah, right, haha) then she certainly does now!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 11
At first I was like WTF why is there a piece of bread there?
And then I read the caption.
And my face was like:nooo:
Reply 13
'Hurt badly' is the biggest understatement I have ever seen. That is my worst nightmare.
Reply 14
Original post by kratos90
'Hurt badly' is the biggest understatement I have ever seen. That is my worst nightmare.

Really?
So you'd rather be burnt alive? Be buried alive? Drown? Be eaten alive? Be torn apart?
Be shot? Be blown up? Be sawed in half? Be crushed? Suffocated? Eyes gouged out?

I respect the fact you care so highly for your balls, mate. :wink: I'd rather lose 'em then go through any of the above. :rolleyes:
Reply 15

I wanna be a father like him.
Reply 16
Original post by DH-Biker
Really?
So you'd rather be burnt alive? Be buried alive? Drown? Be eaten alive? Be torn apart?
Be shot? Be blown up? Be sawed in half? Be crushed? Suffocated? Eyes gouged out?

I respect the fact you care so highly for your balls, mate. :wink: I'd rather lose 'em then go through any of the above. :rolleyes:

I'd rather be dead. Better to die a man than live as some kind of mutilated thing, instinctively clinging on to life like a drowning rat.
Reply 17
Original post by R3L4Y
hahaha...quality...*sighs and shakes head * Germans:smug:

Spoiler

OH CMON! (this is gettin racist now)
(edited 13 years ago)
Really?

Quite right, he just underwent a blolokectomy although without a local anaesthetic. I think this operation is normally done in some countries in return for a small radio anyway, to keep birth rates lower.
He can always have artificial blolokstruction done and to keep costs down the surgeions can use some plastic covered moth balls.
Reply 19
Really?

Yes I would.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending