The Student Room Group

Is this normal?

I really like some one i have never really meet we have kinda meet but we were both in a rush so we couldnt talk to each other. we do have alot in common like we like the same band and etc(dont want to go in to too much deatail for few reasons). like i know she is pretty one of the preetisets girls i know and i get attraicted to personalty more than looks her personalty is everything i wanted if im honsted. ive been thinking of telling her but i know that probs freak her out. we are on about meeting up soon. what should i do?

sorry for spelling and grammer i have dyslexia
Reply 1
You seem like you have your head on your shoulders, get to know her a little more so that when you do come to maybe asking her out somewhere, she is comfortable and so are you.
Just go for it :smile: For all you know, she may feel exactly the same! Put yourself out there, or be prepared to watch her walk on by!
Reply 3
Make your move. :smile:
Reply 4
Yes fancying somebody is normal :confused:
Reply 5
No. It's sick and wrong to find someone attractive.
Eugh. People these days :getmecoat:
Reply 6
Are you stalking girls on TSR?
Reply 7
There isn't really such a thing as "normal". If you're talking about relating to the norm of society then I don't think you're much different from a lot of people; many want to rush straight into a relationship.
Reply 8
Original post by sparkjolt
No. It's sick and wrong to find someone attractive.
Eugh. People these days :getmecoat:

:rofl3:
err yup it is normal...if u mean because u dont really know her? then yes it is still normal. becoming infatuated with looks and personality is of course normal... go for it! though u decide if u want to take it slow or tell her now that u like her..
Get her really frunk and then tell her. That way you either get laid or she doesn't remember anyway the next day! It's a win-win situation!
Reply 11
I ment is it normal that i like her even thou we havent really meet ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending