The Student Room Group

King's changing entry requirements?!

Hey TSR!

So, I applied for Pharmacology and Molecular Genetics at King's for 2011 entry, sent off my application and it's all been done and dusted. XD They asked for ABB which I am hopeful to achieve. Anyway, I randomly just went on their website today and it seems to have changed to AAB?! I'm really confused.. they're probably gonna reject me because my predicted grades are ABB... :s-smilie: Anyone know anything about this..? :/

Oh, and on the UCAS website it still says ABB... the entry requirements only changed on the King's website. :/ Help. :frown:
Reply 1
What can you do? Kings are one of the top unis in the world and courses like these are very competitive. I have applied for Pharmacy at Kings and they have changed their MPharm entry requirements to AAB but atleast they informed me in an email unlike Portsmouth. Technically, they should infrom you before you send them your UCAS application. Are you sure it's not for the 2011-2012 entry?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
One of the courses I'm applying for has been giving out offers at AAB instead of ABB as advertised along with apology letters saying it was due to high volumes of applications this year because of all the fee rises and everything.
If they have just upped it, they will probably give out ABB offers, it's very common for Universities to do this so don't worry.
Reply 4
Original post by sana92
Hey TSR!

So, I applied for Pharmacology and Molecular Genetics at King's for 2011 entry, sent off my application and it's all been done and dusted. XD They asked for ABB which I am hopeful to achieve. Anyway, I randomly just went on their website today and it seems to have changed to AAB?! I'm really confused.. they're probably gonna reject me because my predicted grades are ABB... :s-smilie: Anyone know anything about this..? :/

Oh, and on the UCAS website it still says ABB... the entry requirements only changed on the King's website. :/ Help. :frown:

Most places are upping their entry requirements. It's a universal change to university subjects.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending