The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Sport and Exercise Medical Sciences 2023

Hello, I've recently got an offer from KCL's Sport and Exercise Medical Science course for the 2023 fall entry. Anyone else that has applied to this course? :wink: And if anyone has already been enrolled to the course, could you please tell how the course has been like? It seems like there aren't much reviews about the course and I've been curious!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello, I've recently got an offer from KCL's Sport and Exercise Medical Science course for the 2023 fall entry. Anyone else that has applied to this course? :wink: And if anyone has already been enrolled to the course, could you please tell how the course has been like? It seems like there aren't much reviews about the course and I've been curious!

Hi. I’m also applying to this course at king’s. If you don’t mind me asking, what was your offer and predicted grades?
Thank you
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Mehwish2901
Hi. I’m also applying to this course at king’s. If you don’t mind me asking, what was your offer and predicted grades?
Thank you

Hi, I also sent in an application and hope to have it as my firm choice for the 2024 entry.

What were your predicted grades if you don't mind?
Original post by theinevitable
Hi, I also sent in an application and hope to have it as my firm choice for the 2024 entry.

My predicted grades were BBB (applying for a contextual offer). What about you?

I haven’t seen anyone talking about this course
Original post by Anonymous #2
My predicted grades were BBB (applying for a contextual offer). What about you?

Sorry my grades are BBC (hoping a teacher changed one of my grades to a B). Hopefully kcl can let me in with a contextual offer but we’ll have to see
Sorry my grades are BBC (hoping a teacher changed one of my grades to a B). Hopefully kcl can let me in with a contextual offer but we’ll have to see

Don't even know what mine were at this point, it should be BBB but apparently its BCC (i do IB and im converting these). But BCC is absurd beacuse I already got offers for unis with ABB and BBB requirements. Hoping KCL do the same haha
Don't even know what mine were at this point, it should be BBB but apparently its BCC (i do IB and im converting these). But BCC is absurd beacuse I already got offers for unis with ABB and BBB requirements. Hoping KCL do the same haha

Oh I see. Well hopefully kings offers both of us places😊
Oh I see. Well hopefully kings offers both of us places😊

Hopefully! Can I ask when you applied?

My school submitted my application around the middle of January. What about you?
My school submitted my application around the middle of January. What about you?

I think the exact date was 18th January

Also are you an international or home student?
Also are you an international or home student?

Submitted 31st Jan, International
Submitted 31st Jan, International

Oh I see I’m a home student
Oh I see I’m a home student

do you have ig
do you have ig

Yh mine is _.mxhwxsh
do you have ig

Where are you applying from?
just got a rejection a few hours ago... discouraging as it was my top choice + waiting on UCL but its whatever :frown:(
just got a rejection a few hours ago... discouraging as it was my top choice + waiting on UCL but its whatever :frown:(
Oh I’m so sorry. Good luck on UCL. I’m sure you will get an offer😊. If you don’t mind did they say why they rejected you
Oh I’m so sorry. Good luck on UCL. I’m sure you will get an offer😊. If you don’t mind did they say why they rejected you
thanks, it was due to predicted grades

Quick Reply

Latest