The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL GCSE English entry requirements

Hi guys I’m hoping someone can help me out. So I’m looking to apply for economics at kings college London and I think I’m predicted A*,A*,A* in maths economics and psychology. Now unfortunately I don’t meet the gcse English language requirement of a grade six as I got a five however when I messaged the university they said it only applies for international students so I was wondering if anyone knows anything more about this
Hey there, moved your thread to the KCL forum and changed the title so people have a better idea of what this thread is about!

But also, I took a look for you, I didn't find any reference to GCSEs on the entry requirements for KCL Economics and in any case, I'd trust what the admissions department told you - so you should be fine :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Scotland Yard
Hey there, moved your thread to the KCL forum and changed the title so people have a better idea of what this thread is about!

But also, I took a look for you, I didn't find any reference to GCSEs on the entry requirements for KCL Economics and in any case, I'd trust what the admissions department told you - so you should be fine :smile:

Hi thanks a lot for this

Quick Reply

Latest