Scroll to see replies

Original post by Noor3000
I'm egyptian/saudi/french moroccan/turkish. Can I join the discussion :biggrin:

Sure, welcome. :party2:
Never knew there was a Turkish Society, I'm definitely joining! :biggrin:
Original post by Wick3d
Never knew there was a Turkish Society, I'm definitely joining! :biggrin:

Hi, welcome aboard Wickd and Noor!:biggrin:

And I didn't watch the Eurovision but just saw updates of it on Turkish news. I saw where Yüksek Sadakat didn't make the finals but didn't that group Azerbaijan win the contest? Aren't they Turkish? Im Not to familiar with the Turkish pop scene :smile:

/hadouken!
Reply 383
Original post by roxana burcu
heeyy guys!
did any of you attended to international foundation programme?
mine will start at City university! id love to hear ur experiences about it :smile:
thanks
hope you are all okay !

Hi!

Sorry I know this doesn't answer your qestion at all but I was wondering what qualifiations you have? Did you just finish secondary school? College? I know most foundation programmes want you to have completed high school with good grades. I was just wondering what qualifications people had when they applied too.

Anything you could help me with would be great!
This thread needs to be revived, what's everyone doing for the holidays?

I'm trying to sort my masters applications out :awesome:
Hey CS! :smile: Your right, the topic seems to have fallen asleep. Got my fingers crossed for you on your Masters applications, wishing you best of luck on that!

Well Ive got a bit of down time coming up between class terms. The Summer term 1 not start until July I think. And my birthday is coming up on the 19th but sadly I have no plans because the whole time I'll still be working. Im waiting until August to see if ? can take a real holiday and go visit my BF in Turkey.

And looks like another selection time for Turkey is bound for the history books hmm? :smile:
Reply 386
hey everyone=) I'm not a turkish, can i post here?=) i do speak turkish though ^^
Original post by lNurl
hey everyone=) I'm not a turkish, can i post here?=) i do speak turkish though ^^

Sure you can :biggrin: (I've probably posted more on the African Society than I have here :lolwut:)

Merhaba :tongue:
Reply 388
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Sure you can :biggrin: (I've probably posted more on the African Society than I have here :lolwut:)

Merhaba :tongue:

merhaba=)) nasilsin?)
Original post by lNurl
merhaba=)) nasilsin?)

I'm alright, just enjoying the glorious sunny London weather. :cool:

Sen nasilsin? :smile:
Reply 390
I'm alright, just enjoying the glorious sunny London weather. :cool:

Sen nasilsin? :smile:

Same) Having fun with friends =) + looking for job

shimdi anime izlemekle meshgulum) oyle yuvarlanip gidiyoruz nasil olsun :biggrin:
Hos geldiniz Inurl. Memnun oldum :biggrin:

I know how that goes to look for a job. It can be stressful sometimes especially if you are running low on money for even just living. But just keep at it and don't give up.
Reply 392
Original post by Zebracolors
Hos geldiniz Inurl. Memnun oldum :biggrin:

I know how that goes to look for a job. It can be stressful sometimes especially if you are running low on money for even just living. But just keep at it and don't give up.

Hosh bulduk=)) nasilsiniz?

Actually it is not stressful, but i really want find a job... any......

:biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by lNurl
Same) Having fun with friends =) + looking for job

shimdi anime izlemekle meshgulum) oyle yuvarlanip gidiyoruz nasil olsun :biggrin:

Which anime are you watching? :holmes:

(Studio Ghibli :love:)

Original post by Zebracolors
x

Your responses are always so friendly :hugs:

So will you be going to Turkey in August? :biggrin:
Reply 394
Which anime are you watching? :holmes:

(Studio Ghibli :love:)

Your responses are always so friendly :hugs:

So will you be going to Turkey in August? :biggrin:

Saint Seiya: the lost canavas
do u like anime or do u find it childish? :colondollar:
Original post by lNurl
Saint Seiya: the lost canavas
do u like anime or do u find it childish? :colondollar:

It's not childish, a lot of animes are very sophisticated :biggrin:

In fact I want to get more into it, pretty much all the animes I've watched so far have been Studio Ghibli (pre as well...erm I have a bit of a Studio Ghibli obsession :colondollar:), Satoshi Kon, Mamoru Hosoda, Katsuhiro Ohtomo (though I haven't seen Akira >_<) DB, DBZ, and the odd really girly animes :tongue:
Reply 396
It's not childish, a lot of animes are very sophisticated :biggrin:

In fact I want to get more into it, pretty much all the animes I've watched so far have been Studio Ghibli (pre as well...erm I have a bit of a Studio Ghibli obsession :colondollar:), Satoshi Kon, Mamoru Hosoda, Katsuhiro Ohtomo (though I haven't seen Akira >_<) DB, DBZ, and the odd really girly animes :tongue:

some of them quite old as well=)

u probably love Sailormoon ( Ay savashcisi )as well=)
It was my first anime, and i loved it, i wached it in turkish ( i think i was 10 or 11 at that times) :o:o
Just came back from Turkey... awesome place! :biggrin:
Original post by lNurl
some of them quite old as well=)

u probably love Sailormoon ( Ay savashcisi )as well=)
It was my first anime, and i loved it, i wached it in turkish ( i think i was 10 or 11 at that times) :o:o

lol Sailor Mars :heart:

I might watch 'Fullmetal Alchemist'. I'm looking for a series with less than 60 episodes with each episode being less than 45 mins. :colondollar:
Reply 399
lol Sailor Mars :heart:

I might watch 'Fullmetal Alchemist'. I'm looking for a series with less than 60 episodes with each episode being less than 45 mins. :colondollar:

OK, I recommend u Special-class A, very nice=)

I wached it in Russian, therefore i dont know where u can watch it in english or in turkish sorry=)):colondollar::colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest