The Student Room Group

GCSE Turkish

Wow i am really into learning turkish but when i was at school our school only did GCSE french or Spanish :frown:
Reply 2
Most schools don't do GCSEs in specific fields unless it is requested but you can still learn Turkish. Very nice language, easy as well :smile:

Original post by Dreamer0827
Wow i am really into learning turkish but when i was at school our school only did GCSE french or Spanish :frown:
Original post by gcse.turkish
Most schools don't do GCSEs in specific fields unless it is requested but you can still learn Turkish. Very nice language, easy as well :smile:

Yep i am trying to learn through online and dramas. It is a beautiful language i love the sound of it but easy :confused: nope.
When i went to Türkiye, people were like why do want to learn it it's so hard :biggrin:.
Trying my best to be fluent (hopefully one day).
Reply 4
Original post by Dreamer0827
Yep i am trying to learn through online and dramas. It is a beautiful language i love the sound of it but easy :confused: nope.
When i went to Türkiye, people were like why do want to learn it it's so hard :biggrin:.
Trying my best to be fluent (hopefully one day).

Good luck. Maybe this book can help you it's bilingual and easy to study.
Reply 5
Hi my GCSEs are next year and I want to do Turkish GCSE. Do you know of any tutors (I’d prefer a female tutor).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending