:hubba:

I haven't used that in ages

please dont again:s:

I used it on msn and my friend said it looks like an irish man :lolwut:
hey vin

Spoiler

:lolwut:
Original post by skipp
Unknown? I thought In Bruges was a very popular film :erm: most people I know have seen it, maybe it didn't hit it off so well in london :yep: as always I'm behind the times :laugh:

And good plan :colone: cold water is not a nice surprise (although could do with a cold shower right now...seem to be allergic to my tights :erm:)

You and mr. skipp can go watch girly movies together...I'll stay home and do lab reports :colonhash: but yes he is the bestest :love: Don't think there's any danger of him trying to talk through it :laugh:

Oh sorry, I exaggerate. I meant not as known as it should be - that meaning it should be known by everyone and anyone. :yes:

Oh dear. :frown: Do you have sudocrem? They're blessings for rashes or spots or any skin related ailment.. You have to leave it on your skin and it doesn't quite rub in though.... I'd recommend using it at night and leaving a layer on before you go to bed.

May I? :love: Oh Jen, may I also dress him up and have him take me on a night out? You're not scared i'm going to steal him at all. :mmm: I won't. :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 986
Original post by eugenius 8

:mmm: I had a laughing fit in that last lecture/tutorial thingy for a load of stupid reasons:rofl: just how he cleared his throat and one guy fiddling with a piece of paper:laugh:
hey vin

Spoiler

thats not so bad:s:

this on the other hand

Tru-poo :hubba:

time for statistical methods, fun :p:

:wtf: "tru-poo" :eyebrow:
Reply 987
So ****ing angry, my lecturer the retard he is today finally noticed I really don't like him and asked why I told him it's because I have never once got to do my own idea and he always forces his on me and everyone else and that he is was generally a bad tutor not pointing us in the right direction or giving us hints of what to do but instead saying it was all crap and that we have to start all over ****ing again. He said I didn't have enough research or designs for my work I have half a ****ing bloody sketch book that's around 40 drawings some people have barely done 10 :mad: Yet he ignored everything I said and showed him saying mine was wrong, the only ****ing work he liked was the ****ing thing I designed to prove my point which he was too stupid to get. The design he liked didn't have a singal one of my own ideas it was just everything he told me to do, none of my own creativity he pretty much designed it not me. Everyone else just rolls over and lets him do this as it means less work for them but I ****ing hate it I want to pass this course with my own work not bloody his :rant:
Reply 988
Original post by JWH
So ****ing angry, my lecturer the retard he is today finally noticed I really don't like him and asked why I told him it's because I have never once got to do my own idea and he always forces his on me and everyone else and that he is was generally a bad tutor not pointing us in the right direction or giving us hints of what to do but instead saying it was all crap and that we have to start all over ****ing again. He said I didn't have enough research or designs for my work I have half a ****ing bloody sketch book that's around 40 drawings some people have barely done 10 :mad: Yet he ignored everything I said and showed him saying mine was wrong, the only ****ing work he liked was the ****ing thing I designed to prove my point which he was too stupid to get. The design he liked didn't have a singal one of my own ideas it was just everything he told me to do, none of my own creativity he pretty much designed it not me. Everyone else just rolls over and lets him do this as it means less work for them but I ****ing hate it I want to pass this course with my own work not bloody his :rant:

:console:what a prick

have you complained to a head of department or course leader?:s:
Reply 989
Original post by vin
:console:what a prick

have you complained to a head of department or course leader?:s:

I have the head of department happens to be the tutor the the next group over so it was rather easy. Though the problem is is that this project is group based so unless the two members of my group also want to move to a different tutor I can't. My current tutor is being reviewed any way as thanks to the fact he is a ****ing idiot h hasn't done any research or anything that he's supposed to have done. There is also a lot of people out to get him mainly the 3rd year head tutor (my tutor is the first year head tutor) who really doesn't like him as well he can see how bad he is. I've had the 3rd year guy a few times when my tutor hasn't been in and he's amazing. While mine is someone who thinks a bedroom just about big enough to fit a single bed is too big while the other day he said a room of the exact same size was too small.

I'm really starting to feel down now I just feel like giving up and just drawing his idea's rather than my own. All this fighting against it is just making me ill and stressed
*suddenly has a ton of work to do again* :afraid:
Reply 991
Original post by AngryJellyfish
*suddenly has a ton of work to do again* :afraid:

So do I, I have for the 5th time have to redo 4 weeks of work .............
Most of my deadlines are quite far off, but judging by the amount of work involved and the fact many of the deadlines are close together I'll really have to get the basic research done this week for the main one. Which means coming up with ANOTHER topic off the top of my head, this time something I can write 3,500 words about. :afraid: But not something I could potentially write 15,000 words about, hell no, if anything like that crops up I'll be saving it for the dissertation. :p:
Original post by vin
:mmm: I had a laughing fit in that last lecture/tutorial thingy for a load of stupid reasons:rofl: just how he cleared his throat and one guy fiddling with a piece of paper:laugh:

so so immature vin :no:

thats not so bad:s:

this on the other hand

:wtf: "tru-poo" :eyebrow:

:yes: Tru-poo :emog:

first animoo of the term later, gona get my tentacle hoody :woo:
Hmmm no time to be lazy. No time to be lazy. No time to be lazy.

Original post by Kagutsuchi
Is it just like a fairy tale? :mmm: I really want to go to the top of that tower...

It pretty touristy but in a nice way, there were loads of horses and carriages giving tours. It cost to go up the tower so we didnt go.

Original post by Aiko
It was agreed upon arriving in the UK that a group of us from my school would live together. Masago was always immaculate in her appearance and conscientious with her work, so I never thought she'd turn out to be an absolute slob where it was a necessity to jump from the entrance of her room to her bed because the floor was entirely covered in layers of clothing and goodness knows what else. :tongue:

that sounds like my room. I have broken sever things by standing on them with my boots and not noticing.
Reply 996
The fact that today a £600 busary was put into my account didn't cheer me but me buying a truly badass and large nerf gun from Toys R Us and then shooting the crap out of next door did :grin:
Its my first day back at lectures and I didn't even have a particularly early start (11 AM, and I've been consistently getting up at 10 AM most of the holiday anyhow), yet I still feel exhausted. I'll take this as an opportunity to really get my sleeping pattern back on track, and will get some sleep after one more anime episode (probably Banner of the Stars if anyone cares).
Reply 998
come home from animoo and walk into my kitchen to find parts of it a mess and a knife sticking out of the floor:s:
Original post by vin
come home from animoo and walk into my kitchen to find parts of it a mess and a knife sticking out of the floor:s:

Sounds like the aftermath of a hectic party. :awesome:

Why wasn't I invited? :frown:

Latest