Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, how many of you like small cute girls as opposed to tall sexy? I only have a thing for tall girls :confused: My mates don't get it, Obviously theres more to it than appearance but today im just talking about appearance

ReputationRep:
    How tall are we talking, here; and how sexy?

ReputationRep:
    Well, being tall myself, I find that girls under 5'5 are just too short, and seem childlike.

That said - the other day I met a girl who was 6'3, and it made me feel slightly physcially sick. Had a sort of vertigo effect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Well, being tall myself, I find that girls under 5'5 are just too short, and seem childlike.

:eek: ..... :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    i dont mind. i love girls with the long tall legs but i dont mind cute short girls because well i always say "thats some nice little package"

ReputationRep:
    Whatever works works. If you've got a small, cute, sexy girl and a tall elegant sexy girl then either way that's two sexy girls and you're a lucky man. I don't really think about it...but I guess that if you are tall or are particularly short then it has or can have more of an effect that you would realise.

ReputationRep:
    A tall girl appreciator, woohoo!

I'm 5ft10 or 11 or something and I never get called cute . Having said that, if I was 5ft3 I probably wouldn't be called cute either, mainly because I'm not.

From a girl's perspective, I seem to find girls on the tall side of average are the fittest, about 5ft7 is good, but then I'm straight.

Cxx

ReputationRep:
    Nobody likes short girls, I'm 5'2. Although i have had a reasonable share of guys for most i am just too short.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    Nobody likes short girls, I'm 5'2. Although i have had a reasonable share of guys for most i am just too short.
    I think the opposite! Guys always seem to go for the petite girls! Like someone said, very tall girls are a turn off for guys. Im 6ft 3.... i am guessing i give guys the vertigo effect like someone else stated! :rolleyes:

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    yea...taller girls are nicer generally..long as they are a little shorter than me...

if they are 'too' short yea i get that 'little girl' feeling n it puts me off

my gf is around about the same height as me, just a tiny bit shorter (thankgod) and im abt 6ft

ReputationRep:
    tall girls give me the impression that shes gonna smack me down somewhere in teh relationship hahahaha.... i really do feel inferior whenever a girl is as tall as me or is taller than me thats why i always look for shorter gals.. because im a short guy.. and that saddens me

ReputationRep:
    Small and cute drives me crazy!!!

ReputationRep:
    What is 5 foot 6?

ReputationRep:
    More or less average? I suppose tall and short's all relative anyway.

ReputationRep:
    But if you're average, does that mean you can't be small and cute OR tall and sexy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saturn)
    Hey, how many of you like small cute girls as opposed to tall sexy? I only have a thing for tall girls :confused: My mates don't get it, Obviously theres more to it than appearance but today im just talking about appearance
    i dont mind either way really i guess. probably prefer shorter girls to taller girls.

im 5'10/5'11 ish so as long as they are shorter than me im happy. just wrong for the female to be taller than the male. dont ask me why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiemakemeblue)
    But if you're average, does that mean you can't be small and cute OR tall and sexy?
    it means you can be both depending on your choice of footwear :p:

ReputationRep:
    im 5'1 and a half (this 1/2 is very important to me!)
    doesnt stop me from dreaming about getting together with josh hartnett (hes 6'3)

ReputationRep:
    Unless you're talking extremes ... I really think it's more about proportions

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'10. And sometimes... I wear heels (gasp!)

I figure, if men think that tall girls are intimidating/too scary/whatever then its their fault, not mine. So they can get over it, and I'll mosey along the way I've been doing for the last few years.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.