The Student Room Group

am i to old

i had my friend over at my house and she was questioning why i had stuffed animals on my bed and i didn't wanna tell her that it comforts me when i have a panic attack and it helps me sleep better bc she would make fun of me honestly i don't want to be friends with but if i would stop being friends with her she would spread roomers about me.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 1
Both my daughters do. They are 22 and 18. Nothing wrong in having them on the bed, but as long as its a choice few and not like take over the entire bed. If you pick say 4 which give you the most comfort and have 2 of those on your bed, then rotate the following week with the other 2. Would that be a good compromise?

The 18 year old she has 2: a snow leopard we bought her when we sponsored one, and a dog that her boyfriend bought her so those two mean a lot. The 22 year old, she has a thing for cute faces on things and particle physics so she collects these https://www.particlezoo.net/ . She has them on her shelf. Think it was when she started to watch ooglies on Tv which set her off the cute face thing.

But yeah, its great to have a cuddly toy or two on the bed, and if you do have more, perhaps a shelf is best placed for them and rotate from time to time 🙂
Reply 2
Original post by Ghostlady
Both my daughters do. They are 22 and 18. Nothing wrong in having them on the bed, but as long as its a choice few and not like take over the entire bed. If you pick say 4 which give you the most comfort and have 2 of those on your bed, then rotate the following week with the other 2. Would that be a good compromise?

The 18 year old she has 2: a snow leopard we bought her when we sponsored one, and a dog that her boyfriend bought her so those two mean a lot. The 22 year old, she has a thing for cute faces on things and particle physics so she collects these https://www.particlezoo.net/ . She has them on her shelf. Think it was when she started to watch ooglies on Tv which set her off the cute face thing.

But yeah, its great to have a cuddly toy or two on the bed, and if you do have more, perhaps a shelf is best placed for them and rotate from time to time 🙂

i have a hammock for my stuffed animals and i only have 3 on my bed
Reply 3
Original post by short girl
i had my friend over at my house and she was questioning why i had stuffed animals on my bed bc i am in collage and i didn't wanna tell her that it comforts me when i have a panic attack and it helps me sleep better bc she would make fun of me honestly i don't want to be friends with but if i would stop being friends with her she would spread roomers about me.

3 is fine As you say she is just not a very nice girl
You’re not too old at all! It’s fine to have stuffed animals on your bed, I think a lot of people probably do but won’t admit it. Don’t worry, it’s fine :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Scotney
3 is fine As you say she is just not a very nice girl

OK i want to figure out a way to stop being her friend.
Reply 6
Original post by short girl
i had my friend over at my house and she was questioning why i had stuffed animals on my bed and i didn't wanna tell her that it comforts me when i have a panic attack and it helps me sleep better bc she would make fun of me honestly i don't want to be friends with but if i would stop being friends with her she would spread roomers about me.

girl thats not how u spell too and rumour
Reply 7
Original post by Leighla2575
girl thats not how u spell too and rumour

i was aware of that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending