The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City University accomodation

Scroll to see replies

looking for accommodation with other people from city for around 100-150pw(inc bills). pm me if you are looking or offering accommodation.
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 81
Hey, I'm moving down to London from Leeds and starting a MSc in Business Systems Analysis and Design at City University this September. I'm looking for accomidation to share with others, male or female :smile:

If anyones interested please PM :biggrin:
Don't know about accommodation, but I'm sure will have some classes together :biggrin: (starting MSc Information Management this September).
Actually, I can only suggest some private halls of residence :smile:
Reply 83
I'm too looking for accommodation - I'm starting Radiography on the 12th September - anyone recommend any with availability - no more than about £180 per week - Leeds was first choice but didn't get grades so am in City through clearing
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 84
I applied for Liberty Hall recently, but no response yet. I'm going to be studying Law at City and I'm worried about accommodation also. It's expensive and I'm unfamiliar with London, so I'm stuck at the moment.
http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/
There you go, use the link above to find something :smile:

The link below shows a comprehensive list of private halls in London with links and all the necessary information:
http://www.city.ac.uk/study/why-study-at-city/accommodation/private-housing/private-halls-of-residence

I can recommend Opal 3 The Arcade, since I booked a room there:
http://www.opalstudents.com/student-accommodation/london/the-arcade/booking-and-prices/
It still has rooms available with reasonable prices. Check it out, this is the best you can get for this price in London, I guarantee that :wink:
Reply 86
Check out gumtree for house shares and also the City University facebook pages - many people have been posting seeking housemates etc.

Additionally, I've seen a few rooms/houses with these guys: http://www.londonstudentrent.co.uk/
Reply 87
got a flar near old street, 195 p/pw including tv, tv license and security. fully furnished with a completely new kitchen. looking for a flatmate now :/ nobody I know can pay that...
Reply 88
Original post by kdee69
I'm too looking for accommodation - I'm starting Radiography on the 12th September - anyone recommend any with availability - no more than about £180 per week - Leeds was first choice but didn't get grades so am in City through clearing

Hi, i have applied to stay at Liberty Court, are you outside the greater london area? If yes they should have something for you, but give them a ring anyway. Have you applied to Liberty living? Im also doing radiography! :biggrin:
Original post by Kieron
Hi, i have applied to stay at Liberty Court, are you outside the greater london area? If yes they should have something for you, but give them a ring anyway. Have you applied to Liberty living? Im also doing radiography! :biggrin:

Hey i'm also doing radiography just as a little side note :smile:

if you have facebook you could add me. My name is Kumoyo Amutike. There is a facebook group called 'city university housemates'. It's our attempt at finding accomodation for other city students. ( if you can't find it i'll add you if you're not currently joined and you're interested in alternative accomodation)
Original post by kdee69

Hey i'm also doing radiography just as a little side note :smile:

if you have facebook you could add me. My name is Kumoyo Amutike. There is a facebook group called 'city university housemates' started by jonolonthorpe (see above) . It's our attempt at finding accomodation for other city students. ( if you can't find it i'll add you if you're not currently joined)
Reply 91
At Leeds fest this weekend so needed to sort quickly. I've booked opal 3 now. If anyone doing radiography is interested, can give my ref number then they put you together. There's a couple of us so far. Matt
Original post by kdee69
At Leeds fest this weekend so needed to sort quickly. I've booked opal 3 now. If anyone doing radiography is interested, can give my ref number then they put you together. There's a couple of us so far. Matt

Are you a postgrad or an undergrad student?
I'm also at Arcade... good to hear there will be some other people studying at City :smile:
Reply 93
Under grad. 1st year
Reply 94
just transferred to city and also looking. if anybody needs one more flatmate send me a PM. my limit is £140 pw though

i also joined the Facebook group mentioned above. can't seem to find any city uni groups where people are looking for housemates. so if someone could point me in the right direction that'd be great.
Reply 95
i am studying creative industries at city starting in september! is anyone staying at east central house?? xx
Reply 96
guys, i've written before and was not sure if i was to come at City .

now i'm in London, and are looking for 3/4 other students to buddy-up and create a house-share , that's the only way we're going to find something cheaper i was thinking somewhere on the line of a 85p /pw or 360/pcm . this is my budget , if you have a slightly bigger one , i can take a smaller room, we can work it out.

pm me if you're interested to meet or are serious about this so i can look in to it . but only if you can rent ASAP, so you need to have the deposit money.

07440012834 , my phone if you want to call
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 97
I'm up for buddy-up since I haven't found yet accommodation. My budget could be bigger so yeah, we can work it out if you find anything. The only thing is that I only want something which will be no more than 20 mins away from Uni. Send me at my inbox for more details. :smile:

Original post by emicu04
guys, i've written before and was not sure if i was to come at City .

now i'm in London, and are looking for 3/4 other students to buddy-up and create a house-share , that's the only way we're going to find something cheaper i was thinking somewhere on the line of a 85p /pw or 360/pcm . this is my budget , if you have a slightly bigger one , i can take a smaller room, we can work it out.

pm me if you're interested to meet or are serious about this so i can look in to it . but only if you can rent ASAP, so you need to have the deposit money.

07440012834 , my phone if you want to call
Reply 98
I just started living at East Central House right now and I think it's too expensive at about 200 per week. There is a private bathroom and a shared kitchen, but the room itself is nothing special. There's also no wireless internet. If anyone has better plans or looking for a roommate, then PM me.
Do the majority of people stay in Halls?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending