The Student Room Group

Most Boring A Level????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
ICT most boringest **** ever"!
DOUBLE health and social care. Why I never dropped it, I don't know but I ended up with CC. I actually did sleep in class, at least once a week and one of the teachers didn't even care.
Original post by VictoriaG
I find it so hard to even remember all the child language acquisition, I got a D in the exam, whereas I got an A quite easily last year as I quite enjoyed it.

I am confused, have you done your A-level in EL? If so, what did you get?

I admit that it's harder but I prefer it because it's quite interesting and relevant to me because I have a baby brother who loves 'babbling'. So I just scutinise his speech and name all the different features lol. Pretty sad, yes, I know:biggrin:

Also, what's the reaction been like to your awesome hair style?
In my opinion, from the A-levels I take (I can't exactly judge an A-level I don't take), maths is the most boring. Before you get all worked up and neg me, I just genuinely don't find manipulating numbers interesting whatsoever. But that's my opinion, and if you enjoy maths then... good for you.
Reply 64
Tudor History
Original post by MairiTheMack
Sociology interesting!?

Whever I walk into that class I want to kill myself.

Psychology is where it's at :wink:

yeah bwoi
Reply 66
biology, its like plz just kill me now :colonhash:

although this is just out of the ones i do :dontknow:
Reply 67
haha am i the only one that doesn't find business studies boring?!
Reply 68
Original post by pinda.college
I am confused, have you done your A-level in EL? If so, what did you get?

I admit that it's harder but I prefer it because it's quite interesting and relevant to me because I have a baby brother who loves 'babbling'. So I just scutinise his speech and name all the different features lol. Pretty sad, yes, I know:biggrin:

Also, what's the reaction been like to your awesome hair style?

I'm currently doing it, for my AS I got an A, but in this Janurary exam I got a D, so it's retake for me.

Because it's not relevant or enjoyable to me, it's hard to actually remember everything. I can see why you would like it though.

What do you mean by reaction and which hair style?
Original post by VictoriaG
I'm currently doing it, for my AS I got an A, but in this Janurary exam I got a D, so it's retake for me.

Because it's not relevant or enjoyable to me, it's hard to actually remember everything. I can see why you would like it though.

What do you mean by reaction and which hair style?

Reaction as in what people thought of it, I posted on your thread the other day:wink:
Reply 70
Original post by pinda.college
Reaction as in what people thought of it, I posted on your thread the other day:wink:

Oh I see. Well I haven't actually worn my hair like that in public for a while, my eye's a bit sore at the moment though.
critical thinking
Reply 72
english literature, endless reading.....
Sociology.. Worst. Teacher. Ever! Dropped it after 6 hours of lessons HA! Might have been good with a better teacher though..
Health and Social.
Reply 75
Biology, human biology is fascinating, but the other aspects are really really dull.
Reply 76
Would have to be anything maths related such as physics or economics. It's pure drudgery and I have to discipline myself all the way through.
Reply 77
Original post by MizzPoly
Would have to be anything maths related such as physics or economics. It's pure drudgery and I have to discipline myself all the way through.

A level economics isn't math related at all. Except the odd percentage change calculations and stuff, so don't bad mouth it :P lol.
Reply 78
Without any doubt it has to be Psychology.
I hate the text book, hate the teacher, hate the content, hate the essays, hate the endless revision, and finally hate the exams. Just a month and a bit left :smile:
So many people have told me how boring English Language is, so many definitions and things to learn.
And Economics.
Which sounds to me also like the dryest subject.
What I mean by "dry" is, if you don't have a passion for it, you won't get along with it. Whereas you can be indifferent to some subjects like English and languages and just be all round-clever and still get a lot out of it.

Quick Reply

Latest