The Student Room Group

STRESSS!!! Help?

At the minute, im going through intense work load pressure, and i can't cope!!! I feel like i'm going to explode any minute!!
i have to re-write my English Lit essay for tomorrow morning, memorise a lot of content for my biology and psychology exams, and i don't know how i'm going to do it all in 2 months. I tend to have very unsupportive crap teachers
I'm in sixth form, and i don't handle stress very well at all. Any advice?? :frown:
Reply 1
Go have a bath or a shower or go for a walk. It doesn't have to be long but even 5 minutes away can help. If you can't leave it get a cup of tea or hot chocolate or herbal tea and drink that. 2 months is fine to revise. Just prioritise your work and try not to worry. Its rubbish you don't have supportive teachers as that can make a big difference. But have you tried to explain your situation regarding the work? And trust me, you still have plenty of time to revise so don't panic too much about that.
Reply 2
thank you, im going to get a hot chocolate :smile:
i told my teachers im aiming for A's, and they pretty much laughed in my face, even though i got B's in my first modules :frown:
So explaining to them won't really help, especially if they doubt my ability and potential...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending