The Student Room Group

King's College London Waiting List

I applied to King's for medicine (A100 course) and I got an interview at the beginning of December. I got put on the waiting list in early February.

Does anyone know when the waiting list people will hear? I hear it's around the end of April, but that is very very close to the UCAS deadline (5th May) ...
Also King's don't exactly stick to their times...

And I know that there's around a 50% chance of offer after interview, but does anyone know what is the chance of getting an offer after being put on the waiting list?

Would really appreciate some words of wisdom from a former applicant/med student at King's :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by mehreenyyy
I applied to King's for medicine (A100 course) and I got an interview at the beginning of December. I got put on the waiting list in early February.

Does anyone know when the waiting list people will hear? I hear it's around the end of April, but that is very very close to the UCAS deadline (5th May) ...
Also King's don't exactly stick to their times...

And I know that there's around a 50% chance of offer after interview, but does anyone know what is the chance of getting an offer after being put on the waiting list?

Would really appreciate some words of wisdom from a former applicant/med student at King's :smile:

I don't know when exactly you'll hear, but the 5th May deadline only applies to those who have received a decision (either an offer or a rejection) from all of their UCAS choices by 31st March.

I do know, however, that you'll hear before 6th May, as that's the deadline for universities to reply to you. I believe that in your case, you'll have to reply to your choices by 7th June.

http://www.ucas.ac.uk/students/importantdates
Reply 2
I phoned up about a month ago and they said that we would hear by the end of April

but i dont think that the chances are good ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending