Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by IndigoRockGirl
Meh, got nothing better to do : P

You may want one of these

but you will end up with one of these

before you know it. Hope this helps. :mmm:
Original post by SpiritedAway
It's normal. I don't get broody from babies, but I do from pregnant people :p:. Even as an au pair it didn't help: the waking up every 2 hours and then getting up for good at 5am, not being able to go anywhere or do anything because they might (just might!) take a nap and then so do you, the crying, them first rolling over and suddenly your reflexes so that they don't fall off the bed/couch/changing table have to suddenly improve, the stinky poos and constant crying all night when they are ill. It's all worth it :yep:

Have you got a friend or a relative who has a baby/young child? Maybe take a larger role in it's life and then you get all the best bits of parenting :p:.

Yeah, luckily I have a lot of very young children in my family lol x
Original post by Cicerao
You may want one of these

but you will end up with one of these

before you know it. Hope this helps. :mmm:

hahaha :teeth: yeah that's what scares me lol x
Original post by Cicerao
I've had about 5 minutes of broodiness in my life, started by pregnancy pictures on Facebook. Then I looked at the pics of the actual baby. Broodiness over, lol. :awesome:

I found a helpful hint from the masters over at Yahoo!Answers:

Damn no rep.

I love that Yahoo! thing :smile: Definitely something I will use some day :smile:
Yeah, luckily I have a lot of very young children in my family lol x

Also, do you go to a school/college/uni where child development or something along those lines are taught? See if you can get your hands on one of those mechanical babies. A friend of mine tried this, and was only supposed to have it for 24 hours. After 5 hours, she hid it in the washing basked because she had enough :p:.
Im already feelin really broody, and I'm only sixteen. Even though I love my independence, and want to go to uni and get a job, I know that if I found out i was pregnant tomorrow, I'd drop it all in a heart beat
Reply 26
I'm 17....I would be happy to be a mother :biggrin: ...but I keep calm and i'll wait for it all to happen :smile:
Original post by RequiemForADream
I have the exact same things...though I bet for differing reasons :colone:

:tongue:

ahahahahaha. :tongue:
Original post by SpiritedAway
Also, do you go to a school/college/uni where child development or something along those lines are taught? See if you can get your hands on one of those mechanical babies. A friend of mine tried this, and was only supposed to have it for 24 hours. After 5 hours, she hid it in the washing basked because she had enough :p:.

Oh my God! I really wanted to do that lol but they stopped doing it at my school : | x
I want to have a kid, even though i'm not a girl. :ninja:

What's the word for a man wanting a kid?
Hey OP ..........

how the uterus? lol

(I know, he's a toddler, he's cute though right? I'm so not biased at all.....honestly.....lol)

No seriously, do you want me to put you off a bit? I wrote this as a facebook note when I was pregnant with that little critter I have just shown you. He's my third, and my last. It may be an off-putting read perhaps?

-clothes don't fit - I have to borrow phil's clothes and I feel like a sack of potatoes
-I can't stand up for longer than 5 minutes before my back and legs start killing me
-I'm walking like john wayne - my inner thighs feel like I've been horse riding
-My legs are itchy
-My bump is itchy
-I struggle wiping after going to the loo (yes, too much info perhaps, but true)
-I park in a car park and struggle to get out of the car because I can't open the door wide enough
-My bump touches the steering wheel and I have to stretch my legs to ridiculous lengths to reach the car pedals
-I can't fit into restaurant booths
-I underestimate the size of my bump and frequently bang it on things
-I wake up at least fifteen times a night being uncomfortable, and trying to roll over in bed is like trying to shift a large tractor
-If I sit down on the floor (to change Alex for example) it takes literally all my energy to crawl to the nearest sofa in order to be able to pull myself back up again
-I can't eat much, there's just no room, baby takes up too much belly space. So I end up wasting food.
-I have hemorrhoids
-I can't run after my kids
-My ankles are non-existent
-I can't even wear my wedding ring due to swollen fingers
-I have a brain like a sieve, can't remember a thing
-My emotions are out of whack, I find myself bursting into tears at least once every second day
-My self esteem has plummeted
-My sex drive has sky rocketed but I'm too heavy to even move and my bump is too big
-I'm constantly tired
-My butt has also increased in size about 4 times larger than usual. Why? Who knows. So I don't fall over due to the weight of the bump possibly.
-I get cramp all the time - in my legs, my hips, my feet.....
-I want to be able to eat pate and liver and drink pop with artificial sweetener, and alcohol!
-I'm sick of people in the street staring, pointing, and commenting at me like I'm some sort of circus freak
-I know that in a few weeks time I'm going to be going through the worst pain imaginable, and then I won't be able to sit down for weeks afterwards, and I'll be crying when I pee. Not something I'm particularly looking forward to!

There we go, and that's just the PREGNANCY part :-P

now go take a cold shower lol
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
I want to have a kid, even though i'm not a girl. :ninja:

What's the word for a man wanting a kid?

Still broody : D x
Heh me too. I've even picked out names. :colondollar: But if I got pregnant now I'd cry.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Hey OP ..........

how the uterus? lol

(I know, he's a toddler, he's cute though right? I'm so not biased at all.....honestly.....lol)

No seriously, do you want me to put you off a bit? I wrote this as a facebook note when I was pregnant with that little critter I have just shown you. He's my third, and my last. It may be an off-putting read perhaps?

There we go, and that's just the PREGNANCY part :-P

now go take a cold shower lol

Aww : D How adorable! lol xx

I know that list should put me off but all I can think is that it's all part of the miracle of childbirth lol : D

X x
Aww : D How adorable! lol xx

I know that list should put me off but all I can think is that it's all part of the miracle of childbirth lol : D

X x

I'll lend you my 3 year old if you like. He's probably the most likely to put you off at the moment the way he's been behaving the past couple of weeks!
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
Heh me too. I've even picked out names. :colondollar: But if I got pregnant now I'd cry.

Haha exactly! It's confusing lol x x
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I'll lend you my 3 year old if you like. He's probably the most likely to put you off at the moment the way he's been behaving the past couple of weeks!

Haha! : P
Reply 37
Wow, neg rep for not wanting kids? Get a grip people.
Reply 38
Original post by Trigger

how is babby formed. how girl get pragnant. :beard:
Original post by Trigger

FTR, wasn't me :indiff:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending