The Student Room Group

The 50 hour study week trial - TRY IT- I'LL JOIN YOU!

Scroll to see replies

Well, I generally revise for 8 hours a day anyway- so I guess there's no point in me making it a "challenge". But I hate the fact that NOTHING goes into my head unless I spend ages on it. I wish I was one of those people who could remember things easily.
I'd like to give this a go. I'm struggling to get motivated this time around since I only have 3 exams and don't need to do especially well in them to meet my firm offer. Bit of old fashioned peer pressure from the ever reliable TSR may help do the trick :biggrin: I guess my week will be wednesday to wednesday though, since it's already gone 9 and I've once again done very little. . .
Reply 322
Original post by sulexk

Original post by sulexk
I may consider sleeping early tonight and then trying my best to wake up earlier than usual. Perhaps I can begin early in the morning for the next couple of days.

I think I'm going to try that too :smile:
Original post by sulexk

:biggrin:

Okay, I'm in :P
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 324
Original post by DifferentiationKin
Anyone doing A2 Maths and A2 Further Maths as part of this 50 hour revision...want to do some joint revision via skype? If so, let me know.
Would be good to get somebody else sitting these hard Further models to collaborate with.

Hello I am doing A2 further maths.

Although I donot have a microphone, but do you have any questions on any problems you maybe stuck on? feel free to post them.

I will do my best to help

Thank you :smile:
Day One total: 5 hours.
Original post by sulexk
Hello I am doing A2 further maths.

Although I donot have a microphone, but do you have any questions on any problems you maybe stuck on? feel free to post them.

I will do my best to help

Do you have skype? - We can type on there, and it will be easier to compare answers and so on for things we are both struggling with.
Reply 327
Original post by sulexk
X

Put me on the list. Some revision is better than no revision. :cool:
Reply 328
It shall be done.
But I'll have to continue into next week to make up for lost time.
And by my own rules, re-reading Pride and Prejudice shall count.
Thank you for the motivation.
Reply 329
Do you have skype? - We can type on there, and it will be easier to compare answers and so on for things we are both struggling with.

I can download it I shall.
Alright man, cool. Will be good to go over some of the harder FP2 stuff etc if you are sitting that this Summer...aswell as some of the tedious stuff (statistics and so on...)
Reply 331
Original post by Limitless
Put me on the list. Some revision is better than no revision. :cool:

I shall put you on the list.

Reply 332
Alright man, cool. Will be good to go over some of the harder FP2 stuff etc if you are sitting that this Summer...aswell as some of the tedious stuff (statistics and so on...)

Fp2 Fp3 as well.
im in! put me on the list please :smile:... i have fp2 and chem 5 to contend with this week -_- ( maybe a little m3 :tongue:)
Ahh, man, NICE. Me aswell. You sitting FP4? Looks like we can revise on a good measure of modules here, should be good. Lemme know when your skype ready.
Reply 335
Ahh, man, NICE. Me aswell. You sitting FP4? Looks like we can revise on a good measure of modules here, should be good. Lemme know when your skype ready.

Its ready to go!
Reply 336
Did an hour. I'm going to call it a night as I'm so tired but I'll try and wake up earlier than usual and do a bit more :smile:
Reply 337
Original post by I smell like maths
im in! put me on the list please :smile:... i have fp2 and chem 5 to contend with this week -_- ( maybe a little m3 :tongue:)

You are doing M3 too?

Fantastic!
Reply 338
Original post by tamii05
Did an hour. I'm going to call it a night as I'm so tired but I'll try and wake up earlier than usual and do a bit more :smile:

I am sure you did plenty today.

Thank you for posting! :smile:
Only did 5 hours today :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest