Official St George Medicine Offers thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've firmed SGUL!

For Biomedical Science. :o: :teehee:

But hey, I'll be in your lectures for the first two years! :smile:
Gonna hopefully try for the transfer to med. :p: :smile:
Reply 21
Any international students who received an offer?
Reply 22
Original post by Epic_Fail
yurp! :smile: i declined liverpool & made george's my firm! lookin' forward to next year provided i get the grades :smile:

& yes ed westwick heh

I just thought that I'll butt in and say that I declined Liverpool for SGUL too :london:
Reply 23
Original post by DR.music
I just thought that I'll butt in and say that I declined Liverpool for SGUL too :london:

woo :smile: out of interest what made you decline liverpool too?
Reply 24
Where are all the SGUL medics 2011 ! lets liven up this thread
Reply 25
Why are we the only ones with an offers thread? :tongue:
Reply 26
Because were specail :biggrin:

most offers are conditional hence there are exams still to sit and thus it wont be till after late august in which those who were given offers can relax take a deep breath and celebrate. Getting the offer was hard but its important that people with conditional offers do not get complacent and get the grades , which I hope everyone does.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 27
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say congratulations for recieving an offer to the greatest Medical School in the Land! Cor Blimey! (this will all make sense during freshers)

I'm a Third year medic, doing a Bsc next year. If you have any questions about George's feel free to ask!

Cheers,
Olly
Reply 28
Original post by Epic_Fail
woo :smile: out of interest what made you decline liverpool too?

Liverpool wasn't really that interesting and there wasn't much going on. It was pretty standard :bored: :bebored:

SGUL made a bigger impression on me. I love the area, the uni is really modern, it has a great atmosphere and it's in London.
What sort of GCSE grades would an average st georges applicant have?
Yay St Georgessssss! I'm so looking forward to it, provided I get the grades that is :sigh:
Original post by AishaTara
What sort of GCSE grades would an average st georges applicant have?

Check the St George's website and see if you meet the minimum requirements. I didn't really have so much going for me, but I just worked hard for the interview.. and somehow, it worked :biggrin:
Reply 32
My GCSE's are pretty average as well. :redface:
I don't think they matter that much, as long as they add up to 416 (I think :s-smilie:) after adding your top 8 together using a points system, I think that's pretty much it. :smile:
Reply 33
Woo hopefully see u all in October. Let's pray we get the grades first!! Haha (: good luck xxxx
Reply 34
WOO SGUL :P congrats everyone and good luck with all ur exams :biggrin:
Reply 35
Original post by Hawk Eye
For all those who have exams.. Good luck!!

And for those who have no exams(like me).. Enjoy the freedom!(or the stress of working)

When did everyone get their offer??

I received mine at the start of april. Are you also on a gap year? :smile:
Ahhhhh
I sometimes wonder - why did st georges have to up their offer from AAB to AAA this year?!!!
that one change in grade adds like an extra 10-fold in pressure and stress!!
Sorry i know this is a happy thread - but i just had to let that out ;(
Reply 37
Original post by maria schvedova
Ahhhhh
I sometimes wonder - why did st georges have to up their offer from AAB to AAA this year?!!!
that one change in grade adds like an extra 10-fold in pressure and stress!!
Sorry i know this is a happy thread - but i just had to let that out ;(

That's what I was thinking too :rolleyes:
Reply 38
Thinking of applying to St George's for 2012, just wondering what the mini interviews were like?

And does anyone know what GCSE short courses are worth in the points system?

hey!
what sort of GCSE results do you guys have? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending