Turn on thread page Beta

Explosion in St Albans area watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    They've suspended putting the fire out due to fears that another tank could explode. Apparently schools going to be closed all week.

Quite upset erally.. it's my last christmas at school.. i'll miss the sad traditions!

ReputationRep:
    Bit scary, isn't it? Doesn't smell around here, but I was only outside for a couple of minutes. Yeah, my school is shut tomorrow as well.

I really hope this gets sorted soon and the fire goes out. The firemen are stars!

ReputationRep:
    Well, here's some pics that my absolute nut of a mate took at about 8 last night. He was about 300m away - he would have got closer but for the tanks beginning to creak!!!

ReputationRep:
    Impressive!

http://myspace-120.vo.llnwd.net/0035...55804120_l.jpg

My mates picture from the other night.. I actually love all of these fire pictures, very impressive!

Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.