Sixth form

Anyone able to give some advice on whether to go to
Parmiters, Watford
Loreto college.St Albans
St dominics, Harrow
Which would be the best ?
Pros or cons of them ?
Any advice or tips ?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by elllllaaaaa1
Parmiters, Watford
Loreto college.St Albans
St dominics, Harrow
Pros or cons of them ?
Any advice or tips ?

what did u end up picking because Im struggling to pick a school between those exact three
Parmiters, Watford
Loreto college.St Albans
St dominics, Harrow
Pros or cons of them ?
Any advice or tips ?

what did u pick because Im struggling to pick between those 3 exact schools
Parmiters, Watford
Loreto college.St Albans
St dominics, Harrow
Pros or cons of them ?
Any advice or tips ?

i currently go to loreto, the teachers aren't good for many different reasons but ive noticed that all the sixth formers are friends with each other, also loreto is part of the st albans school consortium so that offers more a-level options. one of my best mates from primary goes parmiters and she says that everyone is calm and there's not much drama and everyone is easy to talk to but some people are a bit... id just avoid those certain people tbh and you'd be fine. i once talked to this man who used to go st doms and he said it's quite relaxed there and very nice area, the teachers allowed him to sit in his friends lessons sometimes (was a while ago so idk if they still do that). personally, i would go st doms or parmiters, hope the reply isn't too late!! if you want to ask anything more about loreto, you can msg me xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending