The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kuks
:rofl:
Chris Brunt should be our top signing right?:wink:

Just you see :biggrin:

you can laugh all you want. If we had roy in from beginning of last season, we would have finished top 4. We only lost 2 games under him.
Reply 2101
Oh btw for those that went with the LoveFilm trial, just got my £20 amazon voucher! :biggrin: Now I need to decide what to get :p:
Original post by jermaindefoe
no regrets whatso ever, literally the best phone i have ever bought, dont think i will change from htc for a while tbh, much prefer it to my girlfriends samsung galaxy s 2 (better hide from mo now :biggrin: )

plus there are some proper cool things you can do with it, like control your tv and remote in to your server using certain apps - my mate at work has the old htc <someting> hd, it is proper quality

edit: but the battery is utter crap, possibly the worst thing ever

:rofl: :lol: :toofunny:
just cancelled love film, that was an effort - what was the other one i needed to do, which i still havent recieved a welcome pack for :holmes:

Just received my Amazon voucher :biggrin: Now still to hope for Quidco... :beard:

The service hasn't been brilliant (and I'll cancel in a week), but it's still given me the chance to try out a few games that I wouldn't otherwise have done!

Edit:
Original post by bigmo7
Oh btw for those that went with the LoveFilm trial, just got my £20 amazon voucher! :biggrin: Now I need to decide what to get :p:

Ah, so they've just done them in a batch :holmes:
I didn't get mine ffs

I didn't get mine ffs

Give it a little time longer - it doesn't mean that you won't still get it...
Reply 2106
Original post by bigmo7

Was that part of the PSN welcome back thing? Still need to do that...
Original post by dhr90

Original post by dhr90
Was that part of the PSN welcome back thing? Still need to do that...

:nah: See here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-20-amazon-co-uk-gift-certificate-a-30-day-free-lovefilm-trial/945739

There's still a while left for the Welcome Back package (until 4 July, IIRC?) - I've downloaded the free games, but I'm holding off on PS Plus for now as I've not seen much of particular interest just yet and I'd rather give myself more chance to benefit from later promotions.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by gunit123
which one do u use?

Mine's a bit out of your £20 budget. :tongue: But before that I had the Bluetooth PS3 one.
Sega hacked: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13815225

Microsoft have to be next. :colonhash:
Reply 2110
Original post by Illusionary
:nah: See here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-20-amazon-co-uk-gift-certificate-a-30-day-free-lovefilm-trial/945739

There's still a while left for the Welcome Back package (until 4 July, IIRC?) - I've downloaded the free games, but I'm holding off on PS Plus for now as I've not seen much of particular interest just yet and I'd rather give myself more chance to benefit from later promotions.

Thanks! Not sure I'll bother with that though, had a subscription a few years back and 9/10 discs were faulty :colonhash:
Reply 2111
Guys, in order to get the amazon voucher from LoveFilm, do u actually need to order any discs? also, do u receive the amazon voucher once you subscribe, and thus can u cancel your trial immediately whilst still receiving the voucher? thx.
You need to order and return one item IIRC before receiving the voucher.

Guys, in order to get the amazon voucher from LoveFilm, do u actually need to order any discs? also, do u receive the amazon voucher once you subscribe, and thus can u cancel your trial immediately whilst still receiving the voucher? thx.

You need to add ten titles to your queue and have the first disc sent out. There's no need to return one before the voucher is sent, but there can still be a delay before you get it.
How does LoveFilm work? I always see that there's no late fee? You might as well keep it for life?! :p:
Reply 2115
Original post by Illusionary
Just received my Amazon voucher :biggrin: Now still to hope for Quidco... :beard:

The service hasn't been brilliant (and I'll cancel in a week), but it's still given me the chance to try out a few games that I wouldn't otherwise have done!

Edit:

Ah, so they've just done them in a batch :holmes:

My cancellation went through a day or two ago so maybe :holmes:

£20 is a lot though :awesome: Might put it towards a new TV if I don't get one I've had my eye on at Tesco Direct :biggrin:
Original post by bigmo7
My cancellation went through a day or two ago so maybe :holmes:

£20 is a lot though :awesome: Might put it towards a new TV if I don't get one I've had my eye on at Tesco Direct :biggrin:

Wait, how did you guys get a £20 amazon voucher? :eek:
Reply 2117
Selling my ps3 soon :P
Original post by In2deep

Original post by In2deep
Wait, how did you guys get a £20 amazon voucher? :eek:

See my link (post #2109) :p:
Reply 2119
I am addicted to FIFA now :excited:

Latest